cowboysportsblog

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A look at what Abram Elam has been up to since leaving the boys

He had no highlights so I had to make one for the fans

[video=youtube;zLfseza59WI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLfseza59WI[/video]

Reaction score
Looks like a versatile safety who's got good play recognition and ball skills. Average speed though.

Of course, it's hard to really judge by watching a highlight video.

I hope he's our guy.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dunno. I feel like he's so hot right now as our under the radar safety solution that I'm almost honor-bound to go contrarian on this one.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Off subject..but his younger brother is one of the top young safeties in the NCAA.

103870725_display_image.jpg

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It makes too much sense for us not to sign him. His knowledge of Rob Ryan's D during the abbreviated camps these guys are gonna have is going to be invaluable.

C

Cr122

The more system players we add the better. Especially, on defense.

C

Cr122

That would be a mistake, afterall Parcells did it when he started out here and he's still panned over it to this day.

I'm mainly talking about the safety positions, Huff, Abram, A DE maybe, Coleman. Maybe I should of said some system players.

Just because it didn't work all the time with Parcells doesn't necessarily mean it won't with Ryans. I think it's important to have some of those guys to help with the new scheme, and their experience can help.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You do know that Abram had a better year than Pool, right?

If I had to choose between Abram or Pool, it's Abram for me.

I'd prefer Huff and Abram. Maybe even Landry.

How exactly did Elam have a better yr? Because he had 1 more pick?

Landry and Elam dont make enough plays on the ball for my liking. Pool is a little more active.

I also like the fact that Pool has played for both the Ryan's, and reportedly Rex wants to keep Pool in NY. Which means he must like the guy. I think he has alot more range than either Elam or Landry.

C

Cr122

How exactly did Elam have a better yr? Because he had 1 more pick?

Landry and Elam dont make enough plays on the ball for my liking. Pool is a little more active.

I also like the fact that Pool has played for both the Ryan's, and reportedly Rex wants to keep Pool in NY. Which means he must like the guy. I think he has alot more range than either Elam or Landry.

Lookit, I'm not saying I wouldn't want Pool, I just prefer Elam or Landry. That's all. Those players aren't too far apart playing wise.

Top Bottom