bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL_NFC_Helmet_ATL-547px.jpg

tootalljones.jpg

grits vs. glitz​

Reaction score
Forgot that Shanny Jr was the OC for the Falcons. Odd style mix with Ryan and Julio. Watching the Atlanta interviews online, the players sound like they’re coached by Jason Garrett. Focused on getting better today, nameless opponent, ect. Looks like their HC and Garrett coached together in Miami with Saban, who also uses those phrases.

Anyways, i think Atlanta is similar to the Giants and Eagles talent wise. Although i think Atlanta is a mentally tough team proven by their last minute wins. Julio is the only one that scares me but the Cowboys did a great job against Odell. Their young running back is hurt, he has some wiggle to him. Their O-line hasnt been tested.

I don’t know what to think of Weeden. Hearing his press conference he sounded confident. I just fear he is going to have a brain dead moment like he did against the Chargers in preseason. Couldn’t handle the shotgun snap, then when the ball was on the ground he swatted it sending it 40 yards backwards.

Cowboys offensive line isn’t getting to the second level for whatever reason. Escobar is disappointing. He is a finesse TE. Not sure i like Randles vision on some of these runs. Cowboys are going to need more explosive runs to have a chance.

Reaction score
Who are we rooting for tonight?

I'm rooting for injuries. Hope both teams fuck each other up.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
these Thurs games are tough on the road team, but Skins win

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want NY just so both WASH and NY are 1-2. But I believe Wash will win. Their run game has been on fire so far behind their OL and we know why.

So I'd like to keep them two games back at all times.

I feel it will be the Skins fighting us for the title at the end of the year if they can keep their run game up

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And a safety, now a INT which results in a TD for NYG

I hope they both Philly it up all game so that it kills their confidence with NY finally winning

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Still think Cousins sucks.

It might even be better for us if Wash wins. Giants might be a lot better team in the long run.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the way both teams have looked so far I'm more worried about the Skins and their ability to run the ball

I think the next time we play NYG we will be in much better shape with Hardy and Gregory back so we will be able to put enough pressure on Eli to keep him at bay and cause a few mistakes and turn overs

But if the skins can run on us we will have a more difficult time with them. And with them having Callahan and his knowledge of our offense I believe they are more of a danger to us. Plus we play the skins later in the season for both games so that will give Callahan more time to get his line working even better

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Giants could have and should have put this game away. They get the ball back. They need to score a TD on this drive.

Top Bottom