Reaction score
Per Mike Fisher on Twitter

BREAKING: sources tell me #Cowboys are negotiating to sign FA defensive end Greg Hardy @1053thefan

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't ever want to hear about RKG again if we sign this guy. Besides the woman he paid off not to testify, he has red flags going back to college.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Keep in mind, Fisher is the one the other day that was reporting there was no way we sign him, so....

Reaction score
Sources in Dallas say staff has talked to Greg Hardy's old coaches to learn more about his character. So far, Cowboys like what they hear.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Sources in Dallas say staff has talked to Greg Hardy's old coaches to learn more about his character. So far, Cowboys like what they hear.

Appreciate the update, Hos. Keep us in the loop.

Reaction score
For what it's worth, league source says "nothing imminent" between #Cowboys & Greg Hardy. Wide open phrase, but clearly no imminent signing.

Reaction score
If he can return to form, this would make our defense better so I'm for it from a football perspective but I agree with TE overall. Let's stfu about ginger being some awesome leader and just be thankful he has been neutered to the point where he's likely not even being consulted about these transactions.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't ever want to hear about RKG again if we sign this guy. Besides the woman he paid off not to testify, he has red flags going back to college.

Exactly this guy has major issues, I mean during his "suspension" from the team last year he tried starting a rap career. But from a football perspective he gets sacks and it's exactly what we desparately need.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I've watched like five Panthers game in my life. How good is this guy?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I've watched like five Panthers game in my life. How good is this guy?

Very good. I wanted him when he was drafted. I kinda kept up with him when he was at Ole Missband I really wasn't surprised that he has had s good pro career. I would say he is better than JPP at the current time and I think he is going to have a much better career long term. He is one of the best DEs in the league. I think he can definitely have a Charles Haley impact on this defense and he is just hitting the peak of his career. All of this is just my opinion though. Some of these other guys probably can give you a more details.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
wait a minute, he's a face painter? pass.

Greg-Hardy.jpg

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They had a really good dline down in Carolina any chance that's why he did so good? I would love to sign him, hope he could get us over the hump.

Top Bottom