Reaction score
Some of you may know that I was banned from the DCC recently... some of you may know me there. Some of you may or may not agree with the fact I was banned by EZ regardless of the reason... That's cool.

I am posting this here because I know for a fact thanks to several posters there who are also sick of his bi-polar behavior that he talked mad shit about me in the days following. That's ok, too... but he was pretty torqued up about the fact that people were sending me what he was saying line for line, going so far as to saying he would lift the ban if I told him who it was, no with no repercussions on those people. Nope... and if you don't believe me, I'm posting a screenshot of the entire conversation so he cannot deny what he said, along with how he contradicts himself. Anyone remember a few months ago when Ace said EZ tried to friend his wife on FB? Remember EZ denying it up and down? That's why I took the screenshot so his slithering ass couldn't deny it.

First off, some background...

I posted an article (because I, unlike EZ, actually contribute material to the site), regarding the dumb bitch who sat on a black bench on a sunny day outside Cowboys Stadium and is suing for incurring injuries... EZ constantly followed me around, trolling me taking his shots, and I'm good with that because I did the same thing sometimes, mostly to 2233 and his absolute butchering of the dictionary. About 2 years ago I asked him what his problem was and he said he wasn't doing anything to me that he didn't do to anyone else... I let it go. He kept it up, but I wasn't the only one. He NEVER posted anything related to football, even admitted to it the week before he banned me. All he did was troll his own board, and several people picked up on it. This particular time, he cracked with something like, "Do you and Bill Bates and Ed Werder talk about morons like these when you get together?" I said "No, we talk about morons who run a Cowboys message board but don't talk about football". I was done after that... next day, I was banned.

I'm going to address some of the things he claimed in the Test Thread to the other members about me after I was banned... starting with when he said, "If you really think I banned him because of one post, then you are a bonafide moron. Again, you guys really have no idea what you are talking about. This has been an ongoing thing including messages I've had to deal with from him on FB." Ha... the guy, up until Monday, never, EVER received a message from me on FB. He is talking about a time when I took a screenshot of Troy Hambrick's FB page and put Schmitty in his friends section. Most people there thought it was hilarious because of Schmitty's legendary man-crush on T-ham. Schmitty did not and threw a fit, and EZ sided with him. Fact is, it had NOTHING to do with EZ. End of story. So he is a fucking liar when he says he had to deal with messages from me on FB. He knows it, too.

Second, he says "Yeah, I banned Irv because I didn't like him. Nice theory you got there, dipshit." Really... read the last part of our FB conversation where he says it was definitely personal. "You and I don't mix well". Sounds personal to me... But hey, he also says I'm a decent guy. That makes me feel a lot better. But he says it perfectly at the end... "I don't put up with people I don't get along with"... Sounds pretty Hostile to me.

"And Jesus, the thread isn't deleted. If it's that important, I'll restore it so that Texas Ace and NoDak can read it over and over and have a circle jerk with each other in it."Really? Where is it now? Embarrassed because you poked me with a stick and I poked back and you got your feelings hurt. He takes his ball and goes home, but not before he throws a temper tantrum of SBK proportions and fucks up the whole board for everyone for 12 hours.

"And I've dramatically cut down on my "shots" at you because I knew it was just immature and chidlish of me."
Umm, no... you haven't. It's one of those shots that brought about said tantrum.

"I would just like to say that before Big Irv, I hadn't banned anyone in like a year and a half. So the "you ban anyone who disagrees with you" rhetoric is just retarded."
Really? According to who, you, EZ? You've already shown the propensity to outright lie, so I don't buy it.

Of course the next day he takes his obligatory shot at me... "Sorry I didn't get to see the preseason game, I was hanging with Ed Werder and Jay Novacek."
Yeah... that was a real knee-slapper.

Anyway, that's it in a nutshell... I know he'll never lift the ban, and that's ok. Those of you who post there ought to know what kind of nutcase you are dealing with... And I hope EZ likes this FB infraction. It's all for him. Fucking bitch. Enjoy it.
Mike Taylor - Messages.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Complaining about another forum?? How tackey.

see 900 page thread.

Reaction score
You misspelled tacky, 2233. :thumbsup

And it's not about the forum, it's about the jackass who runs it. 99.9% of the rest of them are good people.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The only thing I'll say(because EZ isn't here to defend himself) is, I never got along with the guy. I think in my case, I'd take a lot of the blame in that. Little immature as little as 3 years ago. Guys I was at odds with there, iamtdg and Carp, I could carry a conversation with them here and not have a problem with either.

Loved the DCC and enjoyed getting to know the community there. For my money, it's the best board I've been a part of, and I've been a member at a lot of boards.

It sucks that it came to that for you, Irv.

Reaction score
Regardless as to how you got here, I think it is great that you found your way here.

A lot of posters here have interesting and notable histories. IMO, though, the best thing about this site is the future ... so many interested and bright people poised to contribute. This place is the next great Cowboys forum.

The biggest challenge to Skeik, et al is how to keep it that way.

buckup

Reaction score
Regardless as to how you got here, I think it is great that you found your way here.

A lot of posters here have interesting and notable histories. IMO, though, the best thing about this site is the future ... so many interested and bright people poised to contribute. This place is the next great Cowboys forum.

You couldn't make a more gay post.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Sheik has said that he only wants 10 regular posters on here.

There's no changing small minds.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sheik has said that he only wants 10 regular posters on here.

There's no changing small minds.

I'll take what I can get. I'm just realistic. I've seen boards with 30-40 regulars that can disagree, yet still be able to get along with each other, do real well.

If we somehow started racking up the members, I'd have no problem with it. I welcome it. We already plan on switching servers soon to something that would support such a thing.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So mike Taylor is ez who is booze man and also has another name on the ranch.

Wouldnt just one name suffice.

I would go with Billy ray valentine, Capricorn

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
So mike Taylor is ez who is booze man and also has another name on the ranch.

Wouldnt just one name suffice.

I would go with Billy ray valentine, Capricorn

No.

EZ and Booze are not the same person.

Top Bottom