IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Giants own us - their staff n GM are top shelf , their QB is top 5 . Their running game is deep , their DL best in nfl , they also were most injured team in football - they are missing a slew of players an their top pick : Prince has been benched. He also was hurt all year
NYG are going to be there for 5-6 years.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Until we fix our Oline, we are going to continue to be a 3rd place team. We just don't match up against the Giants and Eagles' front 4.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We can't cover their WR either - we don't have their home field advantage either - we don't play well in the cold and we lack leadership .

Miles away folks - miles.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The OP makes me look like a beacon of positivity.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And we can cease the embarrassing comparison of numbers between Romo n Eli , embarrassing - Eli is the FAR better football player.
It's the reason he went 1st rd n Tony is a dollar store imitation .

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants own us - their staff n GM are top shelf , their QB is top 5 . Their running game is deep , their DL best in nfl , they also were most injured team in football - they are missing a slew of players an their top pick : Prince has been benched. He also was hurt all year
NYG are going to be there for 5-6 years.

Good grief, shut the hell up

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We can't cover their WR either - we don't have their home field advantage either - we don't play well in the cold and we lack leadership .

Miles away folks - miles.

them 9-7, us 8-8

MILES...just MILES away

TROLL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fix our Oline, and we can play with anyone.

gotta fix the d some too though...we arnt going to win big in big games giving up 300 yds in single halves of football, or constantly failing to get off the field on 3rd and longs

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, ok troll

Bro, how am I troll? I'm pointing out how shit our GM is and how unclutch our QB is, TR hits that and we're in son...

Step off the hate pedal on me, I'm sickened by the state of our Franchise.

Destroyed Otis in his pickup truck.

Reaction score
gotta fix the d some too though...we arnt going to win big in big games giving up 300 yds in single halves of football, or constantly failing to get off the field on 3rd and longs

Defense will improve naturally when we're able to sustain long drives.

But yeah, we do need to add new players.

Reaction score

Defense will improve naturally when we're able to sustain long drives.

But yeah, we do need to add new players.

Top Bottom