Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dak underthrowing those wide open receivers like that drives me nuts. If Jarwin had been any more open there would have been tumbleweeds rolling across the field. You need to hit those throws when they become available; it just doesn't happen that often...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
until Dak hits a few passes downfield, we wont sustain a drive. I am getting miserable folks, there may be some bad language coming soon.

bring it! We love that language here and unlike pussy boards elsewhere, we're not afraid of words

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak underthrowing those wide open receivers like that drives me nuts. If Jarwin had been any more open there would have been tumbleweeds rolling across the field. You need to hit those throws when they become available; it just doesn't happen that often...

This game fully displays why YOU NEED TO PLAY IN PRESEASON.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What happened to "we're gonna throw to Zeke?"

Honestly I can't tell at all what our core offensive philosophy even is. We're not trying to run, we're only half-assed trying to pass. I don't see an identity.

They cant run because Carolina is running 9 up at the LOS every first down.

And they still telegraph most of their running plays by motioning a WR or TE outside the T every single time. Its an easy adjustment for the defense to see and make.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
until Dak hits a few passes downfield, we wont sustain a drive. I am getting miserable folks, there may be some bad language coming soon.

My wife went to bake the second this game started just because she knew that language was coming...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
FIRE JASON GARRETT NOW. Don't wait even a week. This is the most ridiculously unprepared and undiciplined team we've ever fielded and that's saying a lot.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Has to be one of the most embarrassing displays of football we've ever seen.

thats hard to say, there's so many doozies to choose from since jeri ran off Jimmy

personally, I find any game hard to surpass losing opening day to an expansion team

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

And they still telegraph most of their running plays by motioning a WR or TE outside the T every single time. Its an easy adjustment for the defense to see and make.

But then we do NO play action on 1st down, run NO draw plays. It's almost like we just run on 1st and 10 so we can say we tried to run the ball.

But then we have nothing creative or workable when we do pass. No passes to Zeke? No adjustments to what we're getting from their D?

The QB can audible. Oh yeah and our QB can run and hasn't even tried it yet. Almost like they've coached that out of him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah we're supposed to have the best o-line in football. We're supposed to be able to blow 'em out of there. None of that is in any way evident today.

Reaction score
Well, at least we now play into one of our greatest strengths of the Garrett era - halftime adjustments.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i have witnessed nothing in the first half that suggests these fuckers can score 10 points in the 2nd half

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
that kneel down was the best executed play of the first half. garrett should be ashamed.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the locker room during the half

Garrett will be giving some sort of motivational speech type bullshit

And you will hear Coach Richard tearing his guys a new asshole over everything else else, including Garrett

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've seen it a couple of times. It's so rarely called because it requires rare stupidity.

I've seen it called when someone touches the ball after coming in bounds or something like that. The ref said the player made no attempt to come back in-bounds after he went out and gave up on the play. I didn't see that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
you know we're in trouble when sean lee misses a tackle

They've all missed tackles.

Cant block and cant tackle. Just a shitty fundamental football team

This is what happens when the ownership sees no value in quality coaching.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
By contrast, Buffalo has about 45 yards of total offense in the first half. The Nathan Peterman experiment hits another speed bump...

It's about as good as the Cowboys...61yds...pathetic!!!

Top Bottom