icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'll make my pick closer to kickoff. In the meantime, here's the Pelluer to Irvin hat trick in 1988 that gave Landry his 270th and final W as Cowboys Head Coach.

irvin1 - YouTube

irvin2 - YouTube

irvin3 - YouTube

Eff you NFL for not letting your videos play in thread, YouTube needs to find a way for users to get credit for content usage while not at Youtube

On another note, damn I miss Cornell Burbage

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I uploaded those Irvin vids, and they play for me just fine in the thread itself.

weird, I get this:

7xRyXXb.jpg

I wonder if its because its your youtube page that you can see them

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
weird, I get this:

7xRyXXb.jpg

I wonder if its because its your youtube page that you can see them

that's what i suspect too. the good thing is that the NFL doesn't automatically delete my uploads anymore; they just lay claim to them and profit off the views.

Reaction score
There is a setting in your youtube channel that allows remote viewing on forums. If not set then you get the message about having to go to youtube to watch.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There is a setting in your youtube channel that allows remote viewing on forums. If not set then you get the message about having to go to youtube to watch.
This is different, this is YT itself blocking NFL content from being embedded, regardless of your upload/channel settings.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

true, but the NFL technically owns the footage, and they control how it's viewed

555.jpg

Reaction score
Ah. 10-4.

Like you said, though, at least the vids aren't being deleted.

I watched that game. Irvin had come back from a bad knee injury, and had his first break out game.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This is different, this is YT itself blocking NFL content from being embedded, regardless of your upload/channel settings.

They’re playing for me just fine. I don’t even have to click on them to see the videos playing.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
that's what i suspect too. the good thing is that the NFL doesn't automatically delete my uploads anymore; they just lay claim to them and profit off the views.

finally a common sense move by the NFL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They’re playing for me just fine. I don’t even have to click on them to see the videos playing.
Clearly the tapatalk app isn't one of the scripts YT blocks in this way.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can view them fine. And if anyone os going to have a problem viewing any post it’s usually me because I use tapatalk on my phone and never use an actual computer here

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I can view them fine. And if anyone os going to have a problem viewing any post it’s usually me because I use tapatalk on my phone and never use an actual computer here

I don’t either. I only post on here from the Tapatalk app. I don’t even have a computer in my home.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
Vegas has the Cowboys favored by 2. I have a feeling we will soundly defeat the Redskins, but what does it all matter if we can't beat the Eagles? It's painful watching our defense. I'm not confident that we could shut out a college team.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Vegas has the Cowboys favored by 2. I have a feeling we will soundly defeat the Redskins, but what does it all matter if we can't beat the Eagles? It's painful watching our defense. I'm not confident that we could shut out a college team.
But, you're supposed to make a pick.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I'm on the DCU mobile page and can't play the vids.
Luckily I remember that game.

Top Bottom