LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We're 4 and 3 with Zeke. What makes you think we'll sweep 3 games when he gets back, two against quality opponents? This team needs Dak to step up and carry it. The season shouldn't hang on a RB. It should hang on the QB.

Despite what you think Dask is not the problem. In fact, this works out well for Garrett, which will be a disaster for the Cowboys. Now Garrett can pass to his heart content, and claim it's because of no Zeke he had to resort to this. Garrett is probably the only one happy with no Zeke.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They should've known that a female judge hearing a domestic violence case = doom. We won't go 0-6 without him, but winning the East is now a pipe dream.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They should've known that a female judge hearing a domestic violence case = doom. We won't go 0-6 without him, but winning the East is now a pipe dream.

I'm fine with this. Tired of winning the division and making the playoffs, only to be one and done because of an idiot HC, that has no business being an HC. Is this what the Cowboys are now? Just satisfied with divisional titles and living off past glory?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Jerry has to be loving this crap, no matter what his sound bytes are.
The Cowboys, Zeke and JJ himself are the lead piece in just about every NFL or sports show on the air.
Never mind even the hard core homers are becoming increasingly dissatisfied with Ginger Jesus or mind boggling personell decisions or even the league's slumping ratings and image.
The Cowboys still sell gear, draw eyes, and are talked about.
Who needs playoff wins or Lombardis when the brand is still solid?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hope he gets it.

If he is innocent (as the massive amount of evidence suggests) there is just no excuse for this. Goodell should have to personally write the check for 100 million or so to Zeke.

Considering how much he’s paid that shouldn’t be a problem for him.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The worst part of this is unless he ever wins a reversal, the league put language in this ruling to suspend him now that his next offence will result in permanent ban from the NFL.

So some kunt can roll in there, pull the same stunt this other slut did and get Zeke banned for life regardless of whether there is any evidence or proof.

Oh, I see why you changed it. So we can say fuck, shit, and bitch but **** is where we draw the line?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry has to be loving this crap, no matter what his sound bytes are.
Of course. Microphones and cameras are like crack to him. Add that he believes there is no such thing as negative publicity and that in the end it will lead to more gear sold.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Oh, I see why you changed it. So we can say fuck, shit, and bitch but **** is where we draw the line?

Talk to Dooms about that. I don't know why C-unt is not allowed.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Speaking of **** did you guys hear about this already?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its apparently still not over:

Dan Graziano
ESPN Staff Writer*
NFLPA and Ezekiel Elliott have filed a request in the Southern District for an emergency injunction pending appeal. The request, made to the same judge who denied their injunction request Monday, is not likely to succeed. But it's a formal procedural signal that the union and Elliott plan to file an appeal with the Second Circuit Court. They will do so no later than 7 pm ET on Wednesday, and will of course ask the Second Circuit for an injunction that stays Elliott's suspension, assuming the Southern District rejects the filing they made Tuesday.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Despite what you think Dask is not the problem. In fact, this works out well for Garrett, which will be a disaster for the Cowboys. Now Garrett can pass to his heart content, and claim it's because of no Zeke he had to resort to this. Garrett is probably the only one happy with no Zeke.

I don't think I've said Dak is the issue here. There person a team can't afford to lose should be the (franchise) QB. If we lose Zeke and tank, then that says a lot. I still think Dak can step up without Zeke and keep us competitive and in the hunt. If not, then at least we know we may need to find a QB. I know you won't like that, but it's the reality.

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't think I've said Dak is the issue here. There person a team can't afford to lose should be the (franchise) QB. If we lose Zeke and tank,
then that says a lot.
I still think Dak can step up without Zeke and keep us competitive and in the hunt. If not, then at least we know we may need to find a QB. I know you won't like that, but it's the reality.

What does it say? And personally... I don't want us in the hunt.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Stupid kunt judge from last night did as expected and denied again today, setting this up:

Daniel Wallach @WALLACHLEGAL

Onto the Second Circuit now for #Zeke and the #NFLPA. Motion should be filed shortly.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look, I don't think Zeke should be suspended because I don't think the NFL has enough proof that the incident really happened. But I also don't think this suspension is a license to collapse. People should look at this like an injury. Imagine Zeke has a high ankle sprain that puts him out six weeks. Would we automatically go in the tank? I hope not, because at some point players do get hurt. Especially RBs with big workloads like Zeke gets.

Completely agree TE. Zeke is a bruising back that looks for contact. It'll be amazing if he can stay healthy so I anticipate Zeke missing some time with his style of play. I hope it's not a serious injury because we're obviously a better team with Zeke but it wouldn't be surprising.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What does it say? And personally... I don't want us in the hunt.

It says that Dak is a bus driver, at best. I want a franchise QB and I want us in the hunt. The only time I'm "OK" with losing is if a high draft pick will result in us getting a QB.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It says that Dak is a bus driver, at best. I want a franchise QB and I want us in the hunt. The only time I'm "OK" with losing is if a high draft pick will result in us getting a QB.

You mean like Troy Aikman, then?

Top Bottom