bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
2017_NFL_Draft.png

I'm preparing myself for when Dallas actually picks.

NoDoz.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Love the draft, one of my favorite sports events.

As pumped as I am for it finally being here, am hoping we move down and don't make our first pick till tomorrow night unless we get really lucky and someone really good falls in our laps.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
when I was in high school and college, the draft was held on a weekday morning/afternoon, and I had to wait until I got back from school to discover who we picked.

:oldman

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Love the draft, one of my favorite sports events.

As pumped as I am for it finally being here, am hoping we move down and don't make our first pick till tomorrow night unless we get really lucky and someone really good falls in our laps.

If we had a better track record with 2nd round picks I'd agree with you.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gareon Conley getting charged with Rape right before the draft virtually insures we pick him at 28 now that he will still be there

Jerry is thinking to himself "it worked with L'ael Collins"

Or we do what we normally do and use our 2nd rounder as a flier on him

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
when I was in high school and college, the draft was held on a weekday morning/afternoon, and I had to wait until I got back from school to discover who we picked.

I remember waking up on Saturday and riding my bike to the store to buy the news paper to see who the Cowboys had drafted. Then pulling out my draft guide and seeing if they were listed and where they were ranked.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Gareon Conley getting charged with Rape right before the draft virtually insures we pick him at 28 now that he will still be there

Jerry is thinking to himself "it worked with L'ael Collins"

Or we do what we normally do and use our 2nd rounder as a flier on him
Not charged. Just an allegation at the moment.

Latest buzz is that several GMs expect him go in the 3rd round.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Like I said

Jerry is going to jump on him and try to outsmart the rest of the league

This pretty much guarantees he's our 2nd round "free bee" pick as Jerry likes to consider them

He thinks he can get a free 1st round pick in the second round by selecting a player that all other teams pass on for obvious reasons

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not charged. Just an allegation at the moment.

Latest buzz is that several GMs expect him go in the 3rd round.

L'ael wasn't charged either

He was just wanted for questioning in a double homicide. He allegedly wasn't even a suspect

Jerry is probably on the phone with the police department right now to try to get the whole story so he can give the go ahead to take this kid

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
courtesy of random sources on twitter:

Ravens targeting Western Michigan WR Corey Davis in 1st round
Lions targeting Michigan DE Taco Charlton in 1st
Chargers targeting Christian McCaffery
Browns talking trade up from #15 with 4 teams
Titans have offer for no. 5 pick (probably Cleveland JMO)
Green Bay looking to trade out of 1st round to add more picks

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Washington WR John Ross' stock is dropping apparently. Teams are so afraid of his medical history that some have taken him completely off their board (ACL and meniscus repair in '15, microfracture surgery in '14, labrum surgery in March, frail size)

Conley could still go in the 1st round

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
L'ael wasn't charged either

He was just wanted for questioning in a double homicide. He allegedly wasn't even a suspect

Jerry is probably on the phone with the police department right now to try to get the whole story so he can give the go ahead to take this kid

He did you one better. Cowboys called him yesterday according to this guy Tom Pelissero

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How are each of you watching the draft?

Just the NFL Network coverage or are you watching something else along with it or instead of it

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Probably not going to watch the draft. NFLMobile will keep me updated with notifications on my phone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I remember those days.

Top Bottom