yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is Minny really gonna pay him $13 mil next season without any sort of restructure? I would just wait until the situation there plays out. I think we would get 2-3 good years from him at best so he's not worth a draft pick higher than 3 to me. The only reason I'd give a 3 is because we do have a window open with Romo and this is just the kind of impact player to help.

No team is going to trade a significant pick without AP redoing his deal and Minny isn't paying him 13 mill this season, so if AP is smart, all he has to do is refuse to negotiate his contract with any team and force Minny to release him. The market will open up for him because teams won't have to give up a pick and he can choose any team he wants that wants him. And we already know he wants to play for Dallas,

If Dallas could get him on a team friendly, incentive laden deal without giving up a pick, I'd love to see how that would work out

Reaction score
Appearantly some on the beat are suggesting the Cowboys are still in the Peterson race.

I'd hate to trade a lot for him but I will say if we land him, with the talent we have on offense.... were going to the Super Bowl.

Not even Garrett could fuck it up.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
His value deceases significantly after the draft.

The Vikings handled this badly. They could have saved money by cutting Peterson. Even before they had more money than the Eagles and could have at least matched them for Murray.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is Minny really gonna pay him $13 mil next season without any sort of restructure? I would just wait until the situation there plays out. I think we would get 2-3 good years from him at best so he's not worth a draft pick higher than 3 to me. The only reason I'd give a 3 is because we do have a window open with Romo and this is just the kind of impact player to help.

They will. They can cut him and save nearly the same amount. Thing is... after this upcoming season, Adrian will be due between $24 million to $32 million is what I've heard, and of course the Vikings will cut him to avoid that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Appearantly some on the beat are suggesting the Cowboys are still in the Peterson race.
I seem to remember Minnesota saying emphatically, "Not Dallas No Way" if a Peterson trade was to happen.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I seem to remember Minnesota saying emphatically, "Not Dallas No Way" if a Peterson trade was to happen.

probably baiting Jerruh

fortunately Stevie, McClay and Garrett probably disconnected Jerruh's office phones and turned off his cell service so he cant call anyone

Reaction score
Because of the Herschel thing plus because they're pissed about jerry and Peterson talking last offseason.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mosley is talking about this on the radio and he sounds like he's not just speculating but like he's heard some things. He says Jerry is sitting around thinking tons about Peterson and getting more and more antsy about trying to get him as it looks like this thing might reach a resolution. Says he doesn't like that Kelly has gotten all the attention for the splashy offseason and this means more to him than Hardy. Stephen is still the voice of reason but Jerry really wants this.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree. Lots of talk of neutered Jerry. All Day gives Jerry all the spotlight and merchandise revenue he can handle.

Honestly, I will be shocked if Peterson is not a Cowboy.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Because of the Herschel thing plus because they're pissed about jerry and Peterson talking last offseason.

It's a different ownership, that was not a part of that trade. The fansbase is still holding a grudge, for sure. They certainly would like to see karma from that trade.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mosley is talking about this on the radio and he sounds like he's not just speculating but like he's heard some things. He says Jerry is sitting around thinking tons about Peterson and getting more and more antsy about trying to get him as it looks like this thing might reach a resolution. Says he doesn't like that Kelly has gotten all the attention for the splashy offseason and this means more to him than Hardy. Stephen is still the voice of reason but Jerry really wants this.

Jerry really wanted that bumbling ****** Manziel too

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Adrian-Instigram-630x375.png

rode a camel at his bday party? douche

Top Bottom