JBond 2-1
Cowboysrule122 2-1
Rynie 2-1
SA Cowboys Fan 2-0
Everlastingxxx 3-4
Omegasupreme 4-0

Reaction score
Cahboys

Were very fortunate the Colts essentially have nothing to play for and TY Hilton pulled a hammy.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Who you got? Week 16 vB

Plaaaaaace your bets!

I am ALL IN for da Boys! We goin to da soup bow!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
we're banged up, but we're also the more desperate team

Colts 18
Boys 26

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The nothing to play for angle is meaningless...no idea why people put stock in the nonsense

I'm terrified of what luck will do to this defense...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Were very fortunate the Colts essentially have nothing to play for and TY Hilton pulled a hammy.

They still have a shot at the 1st or the 2nd seed. Pretty sure that constitutes "something to play for"

Reaction score
They still have a shot at the 1st or the 2nd seed. Pretty sure that constitutes "something to play for"

The Colts have only a slim chance at a bye. They'd need to win out and they'd need for either the Patriots or Broncos to lose the last two.

Under these circumstances, if you've got a key player (or two) who is already injured and at risk of further aggravating the injury, you've got to think about at least cutting back his playing time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Colts have only a slim chance at a bye. They'd need to win out and they'd need for either the Patriots or Broncos to lose the last two.

Under these circumstances, if you've got a key player (or two) who is already injured and at risk of further aggravating the injury, you've got to think about at least cutting back his playing time.

Its unlikely as you said, both teams (Denver & New England) have one tough game and one gimmee. That said, its still possible.

Reaction score
I thought it was kind of weird. The question was which potential team had a chance to flop and he said Dallas. That Dallas is 3-4 at home, will have an emotional letdown after last weeks win. Then the other guy asked how far Dallas could go and Herm said (paraphrasing) well if they beat the colts they could host a playoff game and who knows.... but they won't beat the colts.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Herm was a defensive coach... Could be our D makes him sick. And he might be right.

I can't figure this one yet -- might sit this one out. Or at least wait to see if Hilton plays. But I'm surprised no one here has bet on the Colts yet.

Edit, just saw the Zone and in their prediction thread it wasn't until post #42 that anyone picked us to lose. LOL Makes me more bullish on the Colts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked the Cowboys because i think the Colts are slumping. Luck has no help from the O-line and he is turnover prone. I could see them having a big day with Moncrief. Their defense is pretty aggressive. Dez and Williams will have to step up. My guess this game comes down to a field goal and a costly turnover.

I think Martin and Murray play.

Reaction score
How disappointed would you be if we followed that Eagles statement win with a Colts loss and ended up missing the playoffs as a result.

Seems par for the course for Jerry and Jason's cowboys

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How disappointed would you be if we followed that Eagles statement win with a Colts loss and ended up missing the playoffs as a result.

Seems par for the course for Jerry and Jason's cowboys

I'm bracing for it, the Colts are going to be a tough out, I hope they can do it but they'll still have to beat the skins the next week, not one bit of margin for error.

Losing to the skins after beating the Colts would be even worse, imo

Since Garrett has been HC, 7/9 games have been decided by 7 points or less, so for whoever reason, they always manage to play us tough and I'm sure they'll be amped at the possibility of knocking the Cowboys out of the playoffs so I don't expect that game to be easy unless they can get a start like they had in Philly. Hopefully Philly and or another team will lose to give us some breathing room, but those odds don't look good. I'd be thrilled if they could close out the season 12-4 and 8-0 on the road.

MQ4NPah.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys have to win this to make the playoffs. I think it will be a Romo/Luck shootout with Romo pulling out the victory.

I hope the actual fans show up this week. I can't imagine there being enough Colt fans in the stadium to be a factor.

Reaction score
How great would it be if after 3 straight seasons of "win and you're in" games in Week 17, we win and the Eagles lose to Washington?

Maybe Sanchez has a legit awful game and RG3 makes a respectable showing. We could actually give Romo and Murray the week off next week. Free and Martin get another week to get right for the playoffs.

Top Bottom