dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I gotta take a full serving of roasted crow.

I actually used the term "washed up" early in the season.

Dude has been on fire since that pick 6 vs Rams. He made a bunch of precision throws today. Arm seems to really be coming back to life, more zip. Accuracy is definitely back.

If he throws the way he has the past few games (and especially today) this offense really is going to be close to unstoppable.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He said he would be "even better" after the disk surgery and I think he just might be.

It takes a helluva man to come back from that invasive procedure. My hat's off to Tony.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I gotta take a full serving of roasted crow.

I actually used the term "washed up" early in the season.

Dude has been on fire since that pick 6 vs Rams. He made a bunch of precision throws today. Arm seems to really be coming back to life, more zip. Accuracy is definitely back.

If he throws the way he has the past few games (and especially today) this offense really is going to be close to unstoppable.

Time for you to start posting your game reviews again.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Some of the passes he's making are unbelievable. From funny platforms, with his feet not set, and still inch perfect 20+ yards down the field. He's just on fire right now.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Also, some of you ass faces are seeing exactly what a few if us have been saying for years. Romo is as good as it gets without having Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.

You see him playing in a balanced offense that doesn't require him to win the game every week. No QB would look particularly good in the situation Romo has been in for 99% of his career.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Also, some of you ass faces are seeing exactly what a few if us have been saying for years. Romo is as good as it gets without having Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.

You see him playing in a balanced offense that doesn't require him to win the game every week. No QB would look particularly good in the situation Romo has been in for 99% of his career.

~ghey nail on the head smiley~

I have been saying this for years. ^5

Reaction score
Ironically just like most of the good posters here knew romo was always awesome, this thread proves that Dbair is as big of an idiot as we all knew.

Reaction score
Yeah baby... I DUN TOLE YOU!!

Srsly, good on you guys admitting where you were wrong. :smile1

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Many posters, myself included, may be doing the very same thing regarding Garrett.

Even thought experiment.... :popcorn

Reaction score
I can give Garrett and Jerry some credit...

They handcuffed us at the GM and HC position for as long as they've held them. Jerry gets credit for putting coordinators in place who know what the fuck they're doing, taking playcalling from his trainee HC, and listening to Stephen and crew on taking Martin over Manziel even when he thought it was an 8-8 pick. Garrett gets credit for bringing the work ethic to the roster, and letting the coordinators do what they do.

But really, everyone under the HC and GM are carrying this franchise to wins in spite of the men in those positions.

Top Bottom