bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
someone thought the Bucs in primetime was a good idea?

Reaction score
someone thought the Bucs in primetime was a good idea?

That was ugly for the Bucs. Give the Dirty Birds credit, they played well.

I am watching NFL Network after game show.

They were interviewing Devin Hester about his breaking Deions record for return TD's.

The stadium looked fairly empty, because most every one had gone.

There was this small group of drunk guys in the background yelling "Devin Hester" SOooo loud, you could not even hear what Hester was saying during the interview.

I wondered WHY wouldn't someone on the crew or security ask them politely to chill out a moment to finish the interview OR move away from them. I could not even hear anything Devin was saying.

Reaction score
How bout the whole Devin Hester - Deion Sanders love fest? I really look up to you Deion, as Deion massages his shoulders and tells Devin he's proud of him.

Reaction score
Deion is obnoxious. Him, Marshall Faulk, warren sapp are the most obnoxious analysts out there.

I mostly only like the Fox pregnant crew. jimmy, flat top, strahan, Bradshaw, and the other guy are good together.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We may get shredded in the passing game. STL WRs Austin Pettis and Brian Quick are an underrated duo.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We may get shredded in the passing game. STL WRs Austin Pettis and Brian Quick are an underrated duo.
That and nobody's got book or tape, or knows tendencies, on the Rams QB. Think Clint Longley.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They're getting Bailey back this game, too. Same situation as Scandrick.

Saw some highlights of their game last week and just off a few plays, I kind of I like how that QB looks. But he's still a rookie undrafted guy. So I can't really see him doing much unless we break down and give them some easy ones early, and then he gets some confidence and gets hot. But it shouldn't come to that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If they can stuff our run game even just for the first quarter Carrot Top will ditch it and go throw throw throw and it might be the way the Rams can possibly get the win. They have the DL to get after Romo if they can make it to that point.

Rookie UDFA QB might can shred our secondary - I wouldn't put it past happening.

But if they can't stuff our run they have a long day ahead of them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They gave up 185 yds rushing to Minnesota and 157 to Tampa

Not saying we'll come in and just run all over them, but Tampa is possibly the worst team in the league and their backup RB ran roughshod all over the Rams front 7. Neither Tampa nor Minnesota has anywhere near the offensive talent we have.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
None of that makes a shit at all. Every homer in the world thinks this game will be a cakewalk for Dallas.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It doesn't make a shit that their run D has been horrible and we have one of the best running games?

That said, somehow I doubt it plays out that way. We've absolutely walked all over them the last two times we've played them and I suspect it won't be that easy this time.

We should still win, though,

Top Bottom