Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The headbutting was total bullshit. Like Tyson said, the man was 4 inches taller than him but was repeatedly lowering his head. At least one of the headbutts staggered him. All of those were much worse than the ear biting IMO.

Holyfield also did it in the first fight, but since he says God a lot in his stupid post fight interviews and is a "Christian" (with 5 or 6 illegitimate kids) he gets a pass for fighting dirty.

Holyfield is a punk bitch, motherfucker. Gaw, I love explicit forums!

sbk92

Reaction score
Apparently he lit up a joint on Bill Maher's show last week.

[video=youtube;ySySC_MaeJ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySySC_MaeJ4[/video]

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm sorry but that guy's a major douche.

He's not even saying one fucking thing either because he's too busy trying to sound clever. That's the problem with these uneducated actors (which is about all of them). They think they can "act" their way around being uneducated and inarticulate and it's pretty fucking annoying.

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently he lit up a joint on Bill Maher's show last week.

[video=youtube;ySySC_MaeJ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySySC_MaeJ4[/video]

The dude is out there, he doesn't seem to give a F either.

That's why I like him.

Cythim

Reaction score
The dude is out there, he doesn't seem to give a F either.

That's why I like him.

He pretends to be out there and not give a F but he really does. He wouldn't go on Bill Maher and light a joint if he didn't.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He pretends to be out there and not give a F but he really does. He wouldn't go on Bill Maher and light a joint if he didn't.

He looks like shit too. Way too much partying since The Hangover.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

He made a statement, one that probably turned some people off. If he cared, I doubt he'd make that kind of statement publicly, especially on live television. But who knows, you obvious see it differently.

I don't know, I've watched a lot of his work, films and stand up, I enjoy it, not everyone does. That's ok.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
He made a statement, one that probably turned some people off. If he cared, I doubt he'd make that kind of statement publicly, especially on live television. But who knows, you obvious see it differently.

I don't know, I've watched a lot of his work, films and stand up, I enjoy it, not everyone does. That's ok.

He knows he's the flavor of month, so he can pretty much do whatever he wants.

Top Bottom