Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Defense is pretty good.

That stop at the end of the game is usually a TD. I couldn't believe they played with that much pride.

I <3 Rob.

Reaction score
I think in this the safety's don't have to be elite just solid so I think Elam and Sensy will be just fine. Rob knows what hes got and how to use it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is the Sensy hate done with or are we just waiting for him to mess up?

I'm still looking for an upgrade. I'm not sure if Rob just has his guys in better position to succeed, or what, but both safeties have been pretty good.

Reaction score
Rob is clearly the superior coordinator. We've had the toughest schedule in the league, yet the D has consistently been baller. It's funny how people who have defended Ginger say that he needs a full offseason (even though this is his 4th year with the team) and that there have been too many injuries. Rob has had similar shit to deal with on his side and he's still getting great productivity.

That being said, I think both coached a great game today. The rams are effen awful.

Reaction score
Bradie had 6 tackles today.. glad to see that.

I take it from looking at the box that the OL and DL played well today.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bradie had 6 tackles today.. glad to see that.

I take it from looking at the box that the OL and DL played well today.

I watched every second of the game today. I swear I never witnessed Bradie James make a tackle today.

Weird.

Reaction score
Rob is clearly the superior coordinator. We've had the toughest schedule in the league, yet the D has consistently been baller. It's funny how people who have defended Ginger say that he needs a full offseason (even though this is his 4th year with the team) and that there have been too many injuries. Rob has had similar shit to deal with on his side and he's still getting great productivity.

That being said, I think both coached a great game today. The rams are effen awful.

Similar, if not, more shit to deal with. We had alot of injuries in the secondary to start the season there.

The thing is, his unit has showed progress week in and week out. Up until this week, the offensive side had not.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Idk.. it said 4 solo and 2 assists in the box. Said Lee had 2 solo and 2 assists today.

I'm sure it's correct. I would have guessed Lee had 8-10 tackles on the day. Never saw James, doesn't mean he wasn't in there.

The whole defense has been outstanding, though. Even the backups.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sure looked Lee might have gotten held on that long run Jackson had. If that (long run) wouldnt have happened we probably would have shut them out.

In addition to rotating James and Brooking alot, they rotated the CB's alot too. Ball played on a number of series in place of either Newman or Jenkins.

And the DL is really developing a nice rotation. And we get Hatcher back for Philly.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think in this the safety's don't have to be elite just solid so I think Elam and Sensy will be just fine. Rob knows what hes got and how to use it.

I agree. I think part of Sensy being bad last year was a combination of playing with Ball, and being coached by Wade Phillips. Even Ball is playing better at CB.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sure looked Lee might have gotten held on that long run Jackson had. If that (long run) wouldnt have happened we probably would have shut them out.

In addition to rotating James and Brooking alot, they rotated the CB's alot too. Ball played on a number of series in place of either Newman or Jenkins.

And the DL is really developing a nice rotation. And we get Hatcher back for Philly.

Without a doubt. We NEED him for the Eagles.

Reaction score
Is the Sensy hate done with or are we just waiting for him to mess up?

I would've liked to see him lay out for the interception in the endzone at the end of the game.

But he's playing solid. I'll give him that.

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score

I thought Lee was held, too. Sux.

Top Bottom