Reaction score
No trade back. Be realistic (i.e. no Luck or RGIII at 14)

I'd like to see what everyone's consensus is for #14. So list the top three players, in the order you'd take them.

1. Fletcher Cox, DE, Missippi State
2. David DeCastro, G, Stanford
3. Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina

Reaction score
Thanks to my editing skills, your joke makes no sense. And no one will ever be able to figure out what you're talking about.

Now post top 3 or gtfo.

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1. DeCastro
2. Cox
3. Kirkpatrick (if the rumors of playing safety are true). Kendall Wright (this is
y homer pick) if Kirkpatrick isn't at safety.

Reaction score
I like DeCastro and Glenn, but I don't think we're going to go OL or any offensive player in the first. That leaves DL (Cox/Poe/Brockers), OLB (Ingram/Upshaw/Perry) or DB (Kirkpatrick).

So I'll say.

1. Cox
2. Ingram
3. Kirkpatrick

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Decastro, Cox, tie Ingram/Brockers

I could see Ryan watching tape of Ingram and thinking he could do alot of different things with him. Very versatile player.

Still dont know what happened to Brockers at the combine, but his game days were pretty impressive. It almost always took 2 or 3 guys to contain him and that frees up others to make plays. He has alot of growing (physically) he can still do as well.

Reaction score
Ingrams weird. He looks better at DT than olb

Sets edge nicely at olb but not the array of moves that I saw on the Los.

Maybe it's a scheme thing and what hes allowed to attempt at those spots.

Decastro, Cox, tie Ingram/Brockers

I could see Ryan watching tape of Ingram and thinking he could do alot of different things with him. Very versatile player.

Still dont know what happened to Brockers at the combine, but his game days were pretty impressive. It almost always took 2 or 3 guys to contain him and that frees up others to make plays. He has alot of growing (physically) he can still do as well.

Top Bottom