IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He gave himself ammo , gave himself an out ... Gave Garrett the rope to hang himself with...
" ok Jason you like this Callahan guy ... Fine you got him - but I gotta tell ya I like that there eye talian feller with the Ray Bans - but well get O ' Callahan in here for ya , it's your team you know best '

Reaction score
I don't care how you justify it. He hired the guy his coach wanted.

Jerry sucks, but that was the right thing to do.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is anyone a harsher Jerry critic than me?

These two coaching hires, whether they be Jerry's, Jason's, or both, were very good moves.

Reaction score
Jerry's definitely letting Jason do this. Jerry could've gotten Sparano if he promised him playcalling duties. But that would've gone way past what Garrett would've wanted. So since Garrett didn't want to give up the playcalling and Jerry didn't force him too, then he hired the guy Garrett wanted.

I don't want Jerry pulling the strings and running roughshod over the HC. I just hope the HC we have that finally has the power to get his guys on his staff, like Jimmy and BP were able to do, is a good enough HC to get it done. I have my doubts, but I'd rather he be in charge of his own staff than having Jerry force coaches onto him.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Since they just made Cal the OC does this change somethings?

Top Bottom