Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I laughed so hard I cried

In a way, I really kind of feel bad for these folks Scott......maybe not real bad, but just a little. Their whole reality is warped. I went out for drinks with some buddies the other night and a couple seated near us was having dinner. This loon put his mask on to walk to the bathroom and took his mask off at the table. His girl, who looked like half a loon herself, wasn;t wearing a mask and walked through the bar/restaurant to get to the ladies room and walked back. Where does any of this make sense? It's just illogical and crazy. But the worst part is that these people will breed. And their kids will be just like them.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I mean...poor King....he may meet a lady one day who has the same warped ideology. She'll be angry, she won't eat meat, won't use aerolsol cans or other products. She won't shave......and the cycle will continue.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In a way, I really kind of feel bad for these folks Scott......maybe not real bad, but just a little. Their whole reality is warped. I went out for drinks with some buddies the other night and a couple seated near us was having dinner. This loon put his mask on to walk to the bathroom and took his mask off at the table. His girl, who looked like half a loon herself, wasn;t wearing a mask and walked through the bar/restaurant to get to the ladies room and walked back. Where does any of this make sense? It's just illogical and crazy. But the worst part is that these people will breed. And their kids will be just like them.

My favorite is seeing a single driver in a closed car, by him/herself wearing a mask. I can’t even come up with a warped ass backwards reason why someone would even consider doing this. I even saw one guy wearing a mask in a convertible on the freeway. I posted the pic here awhile ago of that yahoo.

The sad part is I see that kind of shit all day everyday around here.

Top Bottom