✭RIDE✭OR✭DIE✭

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I tried to respond in my first thread but realized it was closed. I am still here. Just been busy with some things. Anywho, what Fanny said holds some merit. I broke a rule and admit it and as far as the "mocking" goes, pointing out facts is far from mocking. The C-F mods say to take it to PMS but then post it publicly. But the fact that I got banned for pointing out a mods blatant rules violation is hypocrisy. And since I could not contact Josh through the site or on FB cause its blocked here at work, I had my wife create an account to contact him and another mod. You say to follow the procedures to come back, but how does one do that when they cant access said procedures GENIUS? Thats what I thought. I can still get to the C-F if I really wanted to. I could change providers and get a new IP. But after getting the treatment i received, it aint worth my time. Just as long as I do not lose Josh as a personal friend, I am good.

C-F mods made the decision to ban me and I am all for it. Just as long as the mods get reprimanded in some way for their hypocrisy, I will be cool. C-F is a great place with some awesome members. But a few of the mods take their position way to seriously. For those of you who are sticking up for me, I really do appreciate it. Really I do. Also, Shiek, I appreciate the notion of you jumping to conclusions that I ran back. Thank you for that. :thumbsup

sbk92

Reaction score
Hey. It's your home board. It's what you're used to. All the faces are familiar. Nobody would blame you if you went back.

✭RIDE✭OR✭DIE✭

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Hey. It's your home board. It's what you're used to. All the faces are familiar. Nobody would blame you if you went back.

I hear ya. Like I said in a pm, Home is where I am wanted and welcomed. Plus you have heard the phrase "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me?" I am not gonna give them a chance to have me walk on eggshells. Josh and other mods asked me to be on the RC along with my marketing committee position, and I told them no because I am not gonna partake in some of the unfair practices there. I may not be a role model, but my moral compass is locked in place.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't think I jumped to conclusions. You said you were going to create a new account there. For as busy as you were the last few days, you had just enough time to be over at C-F every time I went over there to check some things.

Lookit, like sbk92 said, that's been your home for a long time, if that's where you need to be, then that's where you need to be. Nobody is going to fault you. I just find it hilarious and frustrating at the same time when I get a new member from CF that sticks around long enough to say some 4 letter words about CF then they're right back over there putting up with the same bullshit.

✭RIDE✭OR✭DIE✭

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I don't think I jumped to conclusions. You said you were going to create a new account there. For as busy as you were the last few days, you had just enough time to be over at C-F every time I went over there to check some things.

Lookit, like sbk92 said, that's been your home for a long time, if that's where you need to be, then that's where you need to be. Nobody is going to fault you. I just find it hilarious and frustrating at the same time when I get a new member from CF that sticks around long enough to say some 4 letter words about CF then they're right back over there putting up with the same bullshit.

Not sure where you got that info from but I did all my "dirty work" on the same night I joined here. The only way I go back to C-F is if a few of the mods make a public apology to the whole board for their inconsistent handling of board policy. But you and I both know I got a better chance at laying Natalie Portman.

✭RIDE✭OR✭DIE✭

Cheerleader
Reaction score
You may see that I am online, but its because I have yet to log off my Tapatalk feature on my phone which is always running as a widget.

C

Cr122

✮RIDE✮OR✮DIE✮;46279 said:
You may see that I am online, but its because I have yet to log off my Tapatalk feature on my phone which is always running as a widget.

Ayuh, the same here. It seems as if I am always online.

Reaction score
You really asked your wife to create an account and try to get you back on the forum?

Shit man... my wife barely knows I use these forums. I don't want her to think I'm some dork or something.

✭RIDE✭OR✭DIE✭

Cheerleader
Reaction score
You really asked your wife to create an account and try to get you back on the forum?

Shit man... my wife barely knows I use these forums. I don't want her to think I'm some dork or something.

My wife is a RIDE OR DIE chick. She does what I ****ing tell her to do. If she comes here, will you delete this post?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
✮RIDE✮OR✮DIE✮;46312 said:
My wife is a RIDE OR DIE chick. She does what I ****ing tell her to do. If she comes here, will you delete this post?

He could,but I already saved a screen capture to my photos file.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
✮RIDE✮OR✮DIE✮;46382 said:
Ransom huh?! so thats the kinda fight its gonna be huh? lol

Oh,hell no.I'm the last one that wants to do that.

Kinda like tits on a boar hog,people say they're useless,they're really just in case.

Just lettin ya know.:naughty

BennyHill

Spectator
Reaction score
Bob I think I found a picture of your racist ass. Is this you?

redneck_horseshoescopy.jpg

BennyHill

Spectator
Reaction score
✮RIDE✮OR✮DIE✮;46258 said:
I tried to respond in my first thread but realized it was closed. I am still here. Just been busy with some things. Anywho, what Fanny said holds some merit. I broke a rule and admit it and as far as the "mocking" goes, pointing out facts is far from mocking. The C-F mods say to take it to PMS but then post it publicly. But the fact that I got banned for pointing out a mods blatant rules violation is hypocrisy. And since I could not contact Josh through the site or on FB cause its blocked here at work, I had my wife create an account to contact him and another mod. You say to follow the procedures to come back, but how does one do that when they cant access said procedures GENIUS? Thats what I thought. I can still get to the C-F if I really wanted to. I could change providers and get a new IP. But after getting the treatment i received, it aint worth my time. Just as long as I do not lose Josh as a personal friend, I am good.

C-F mods made the decision to ban me and I am all for it. Just as long as the mods get reprimanded in some way for their hypocrisy, I will be cool. C-F is a great place with some awesome members. But a few of the mods take their position way to seriously. For those of you who are sticking up for me, I really do appreciate it. Really I do. Also, Shiek, I appreciate the notion of you jumping to conclusions that I ran back. Thank you for that. :thumbsup

Here you go, you already have the Whine, heres some Cheese, you should be set
cheese.jpg

Top Bottom