LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That ouvan guy claims that Ware never took over a game. I guess he missed that playoff game against the Eagles in 2009 OR that sack fumble against Brees in the waning moments of the game, and thereby beating a then undefeated Saints team.

tr1 is sick. He must be talking about Orakpo in coverage, because Ware is excellant in coverage.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
tiger187126 said:
i agree that ware is one of the best defensive players in football.

i also agree that he's not really the fear inspiring sort of guy.

can't tell you what it is, but he just feels like kind of a stat monster to me. he puts up numbers, but he's not an mvp/game changing type guy. he gets his sacks, but they don't ruin the game for opponents.

here are some names, tell me which of these guys is less of a game changer than ware:

polomolu
ray lewis
ed reed
revis
asomaugh
clay matthews
charles woodson
justin tuck
osi umenyora (sp)
julius peppers
james harrison
suh

i didn't even think i would name that many going into it, but honestly that list is guys who come up huge in (relatively) big moments. they swing the game and make you change the way you play. i just don't see ware as that type of guy. he's a very good player and physically dominant, but he just doesn't have the it factor that the guys i mentioned above do.

This guy makes no sense. At the beginning he says Ware is one of the best defneisve players in the league, but then goes to say that he is not a game-changer. Ok.

Reaction score
The whole 'he is not a game changer' argument holds no water with me.

Ware just being on the field changes the game.

Reaction score
tr1 is a troll, and nothing more.

He trolls the Around the League section of Extremeskins, baiting Cowboys fans. The funny thing is, some people actually take him serious and try to debate him.

I mean, if you can't recognize how great Ware is, then you're either trolling, or your lost.

I rarely visit ES... but I think the last time I went their with any regularity he had a 30+ page thread about how Jason Campbell was better than Romo.

Reaction score
tr1 is a troll, and nothing more.

He trolls the Around the League section of Extremeskins, baiting Cowboys fans. The funny thing is, some people actually take him serious and try to debate him.

I mean, if you can't recognize how great Ware is, then you're either trolling, or your lost.

I rarely visit ES... but I think the last time I went their with any regularity he had a 30+ page thread about how Jason Campbell was better than Romo.

Oh, I know. I just love the fact that in his effort to do so he makes outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. He accuses chestnuts of being lazy.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well the rest are none better. You got one fool over there claiming that Ware benefits from the scheme that he is in. Ok. Well he's been through three different schemes and pretty much excelled in all of them.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthr...-DeMarcus-Ware-sack-watch-lol...UPDATED/page2

If from what I gather on page 2 is true...tr1 predicted Ware would have 5 sacks all season without Wade Phillips as his DC.

Well, technically that idiot said Ware would get 4 sacks all season. That post was after last weeks game. He has been going on for years about how overrated Ware is. That he's nothing but a product of Wade's system. He used to argue that the only reason Ware gets any sacks was all the attention paid to Greg Ellis. lol

Reaction score
Well, technically that idiot said Ware would get 4 sacks all season. That post was after last weeks game. He has been going on for years about how overrated Ware is. That he's nothing but a product of Wade's system. He used to argue that the only reason Ware gets any sacks was all the attention paid to Greg Ellis. lol

lol

I remember that. He had Greg Ellis in LT company

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
lol

I remember that. He had Greg Ellis in LT company

Yeah, but only after Ware showed up. He only propped Ellis to tear Ware down. Before that, he was a scrub too. Seriously, I can't stand reading over there for more than a few minutes. That guy has got to be the biggest f'n ****** to ever log on to the internet.

Reaction score
I feel like I lost several IQ points by visiting that post-Those guys are grade A retards!

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
And now there's a thread about him on DCU...why? Good question.

Because when you are an epic ****** like Tr1, word gets around. You must know who Tr1 is. Do you think the things he says make sense? Do you agree with him?

If a cowboys fan is a ******, we have no qualms in calling him out on it. The skins fans over there actually prop this guy up. I get it, his schtick is that he's some awesome Cowboys fan slayer. But there is a difference between arguing with your arch rival and coming across like you have the brainpower of a rusty tin can. All he accomplishes is making himself, that board, and other skins fans look stupid.

Reaction score
And now there's a thread about him on DCU...why? Good question.

Lets not act like there being a "thread about him" is anything special. It's not as though we've erected a statue of the guy. It's a fucking thread, just like a few thousand others on this forum.

As for the "why?" To point at and mock his idiocy.

Like others and said... it's one thing to bang on another team, your rival or what not. You and Sharkinva (when he rarely posts) can at least do so in an intelligent manner.

Tr1's profile says he's 51 (last I checked which was a long time ago, he could be 55 by now for all I know). So he's an old man making an ass out of himself on the internet. To me, that's funny.

It'd be like a Cowboys fan saying Joe Gibbs is/was no better than Norv Turner. And when presented with contrasting facts, et cetera, just responding with "Joe Flibbs lol" and "Nu-uh."

Top Bottom