junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Apparently, I'm pretty negative about things these days. What do you see happening over the rest of the year/the offseason that you consider the worst case scenario?

1. The team stumbles to an 8-8 finish pushing them into the 15-20 draft range.
2. The team keeps Garrett
3. They makes no moves at center due to Costa returning healthy and the trade for Cook
4. They stand pat at guard due to Bernadeau, Livings and Arkin. No progress stoppers
5. The team re-signs Spencer to a long term deal (or tags him again)
6. First round pick - WR
7. Second round pick - RB
8. Third round pick - CB (to replace Jenkins)

Reaction score
Worst case:

We finish 8-8 or 9-7. Jerry attributes this not to our weak schedule, but sells it as the team being close.

The team continues to think coaching can solve the Oline woes, and we don't adequately address the interior in the draft or free agency.

The team gives Spencer Ware money. I want Spencer resigned, but at a respectable number.

The Eagles and Redskins finish below us, so we end up with the 2nd place schedule with no playoff appearance to show for it.

Jerry opens a manicure/pedicure shop in the stadium.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I know you're aiming for WCS, but 6 & 7 aren't plausible. Too many needs in the trenches and possibly OLB.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I know you're aiming for WCS, but 6 & 7 aren't plausible. Too many needs in the trenches and possibly OLB.

You don't think so? I could see them justifying a WR/RB to replace Dez and Felix. Romo friendly.

Reaction score
Worst case:

We finish 8-8 or 9-7. Jerry attributes this not to our weak schedule, but sells it as the team being close.

The team continues to think coaching can solve the Oline woes, and we don't adequately address the interior in the draft or free agency.

The team gives Spencer Ware money. I want Spencer resigned, but at a respectable number.

The Eagles and Redskins finish below us, so we end up with the 2nd place schedule with no playoff appearance to show for it.

Jerry opens a manicure/pedicure shop in the stadium.

I mean he's iight
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/504167/spencer-ware

Top Bottom