dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WWIII started at home when the Democrats declared war on the Constitution and any opposition to their ridiculous woke agenda.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not a McCarthy fan but he dumped some incredibly corrupt Dems off important committees, released 41,000+ hours of video tape that the hoax J6 committee refused to allow the public to see and now gave the bird to that corrupt idiot Zelensky.

If he keeps this stuff up I may warm up to him more.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
... he dumped some incredibly corrupt Dems off important committees, released 41,000+ hours of video tape that the hoax J6 committee refused to allow the public to see ...

Where? what website to see those videos that he released?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Where? what website to see those videos that he released?
He released them initially to Tucker Carlson, but then the libtard gestapo got to him too and shut him down from showing a lot of the footage Demtards had worked so hard to conceal the last two years.

Now McCarthy says he is going to start releasing to other media but didnt say which news outlets or when.

InternetKing

Reaction score
He released them initially to Tucker Carlson, but then the libtard gestapo got to him too and shut him down from showing a lot of the footage Demtards had worked so hard to conceal the last two years.

Now McCarthy says he is going to start releasing to other media but didnt say which news outlets or when.
Well he should release on a govt. website somewhere so we can view the raw data and upload to yt if needed as well archive.org

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
what happened, I havent heard this?
Well his employer wasn't exactly happy he was going to shit all over their preferred theme around what happened.

There's several clips that were expected to be shown and would have been extremely damaging to the hoax committee and their bag of lies (like the ones showing capitol police waving or even herding people into the building) and those never made the light of day.

You had the senate majority leader threaten Tucker and Fox News directly the next morning, and others piled on after that.

FOX itself has taken a hard turn far left of where they used to be in the past 24 months too, and the owners are extremely anti-Trump now.

Frankly I won't be surprised if Tucker leaves FOX sometime in the not too distant future.

InternetKing

Reaction score
Warrant is out for putin’s arrest.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's.... Sad to see such blind trust in our government.

I grew up in the 1960s when liberals in America had no trust in government. I recall the riots in 1968 at the Democrat National Convention. I remember Kent State very vividly. But those left wing protesters grew up and are not running our government and look at them. Not only are they insisting that everyone comply with government orders, but they have put absolute trust in the FBI and CIA, two agencies they despised back then.

I remember talking to may Dad once when I was about 10 or 11. He said then we were going to be in trouble when that generation grew up and took over. He was 100% right.

Top Bottom