Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's amazing to me the level of propaganda coming from the Ukraine that shills like IK soak up and repeat. Ukraine is not a democracy. They've banned the Russian Orthodox Church thus banning religious freedom. They spew shit like they're fighting for "us" and send out propaganda Tweets like the ones linked by IK, News flash.......they're not fighting for me. The Ukraine was a corrupt state long before Russia invaded. And this guy Zelinsky is an actor playing a part with his camo outfits and khaki pants. He's propped up by the MSM and he'd like nothing better then American blood to be spilled in the conflict. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he and other politicians have stashed away millions, if not billions of US taxpayer dollars.

That doesn't mean that I support the aggression by Russia. But no one would come to our aid if the roles were reversed. All we are to these people is a money pit, nothing more, nothing less. The Europeans will fold, as they are too dependent on Russian oil and the US just exasperated the problem by destroying our oil production capabilities. Cold, hunger and death with make the Europeans change their minds real soon.

We have frauds running our government and their goal is to destroy America in it's current form that they believe is evil. This will not end well.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've lost probably 30% of my retirement.....and it's been reported that we're funding the Ukranian economy and pensions. Tell me again how this is good for me? I'll wait.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
I've lost probably 30% of my retirement.....and it's been reported that we're funding the Ukranian economy and pensions. Tell me again how this is good for me? I'll wait.

I thought our retirement pension is based on stock market including some companies, their company stock?

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Tell me....how will victory in Ukraine will "change the world?" How will it improve your life? Or the lives of Mexican citizens? Or the lives of Somali citizens? etc......
they are sending grain and other food to other countries and other aid. if they didn't have started war, Russia would eat up Ukraine quick like getting Kyiv in 3 days, that was their plan but Ukraine people was brave enough to attack Russia.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
they are sending grain and other food to other countries and other aid. if they didn't have started war, Russia would eat up Ukraine quick like getting Kyiv in 3 days, that was their plan but Ukraine people was brave enough to attack Russia.

Right....so tell me again how victory in Ukraine will change the world? We'll have more grain?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, count me as another that simply doesn't give a shit about the Ukraine situation.

It's turned into a bottomless pit of money giveaways.

We have far too much stuff here at home to be worrying about. When these stooges fix our borders they can talk to me about the virtues of someone else's on the other side of the world.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah it would be merely comical to see stupid people parroting the Ukraine shit, IF we weren't also throwing BILLIONS down the drain on it. God damn people are so fucking stupid and think they're noble.

Top Bottom