dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a fucking waste of money

(like everything else Libtards and Rinos get behind)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^^^ remember when it was supposedly brutal bombing runs every day going on how all those pics ended up on internet of literally 1000's of Ukrainians enjoying a sunny day on the beach/river.

Try to find those pics now. Good luck.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^^ remember when it was supposedly brutal bombing runs every day going on how all those pics ended up on internet of literally 1000's of Ukrainians enjoying a sunny day on the beach/river.

Try to find those pics now. Good luck.

Yep. Or the soldiers on the island that supposedly were dead after defying the Russians. I have no doubt the Ukrainian people are suffering and their country has been devastated. But I'm also not buying the narrative. Some folks in the Ukraine are getting rich at the expense of their countrymen thanks to US aid. I don't see how any politician on either side of the isle can be against auditing where taxpayer dollars are going.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. Or the soldiers on the island that supposedly were dead after defying the Russians. I have no doubt the Ukrainian people are suffering and their country has been devastated. But I'm also not buying the narrative. Some folks in the Ukraine are getting rich at the expense of their countrymen thanks to US aid. I don't see how any politician on either side of the isle can be against auditing where taxpayer dollars are going.
Because those same people enriched themselves in the stock market buying certain company stocks

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
:D

Israel’s Netanyahu races ahead with hard-line agenda

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s new government has wasted no time implementing its ultra-nationalist agenda, including adopting a seemingly petty ban on displaying the Palestinian flag and shaking the foundations of Israel’s democracy with a proposed legal assault on the Supreme Court.

After barely two weeks in power, the most hard-line and religious government in Israel’s history already is fomenting divisions at home and barreling toward conflict with the Palestinians and Israel’s allies abroad.

“We are not waiting, and I think the citizens of Israel already feel this,” Netanyahu told lawmakers in his Likud Party on Monday. “We formed a different government, with different policies, and we run things differently.”

Top Bottom