touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
For Behind the Scenes Reports & Analysis on ISRAEL, that you won't find on Twitter or YouTube, I recommend the Telegram Channel feed of Amir Tsarfati from Israel.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
BUENOS AIRES — Over three decades after deadly attacks in Buenos Aires targeted Israel’s embassy and a Jewish center, an Argentine court placed the blame Thursday on Iran and declared it a “terrorist state,” according to local media.

The ruling, cited by press reports, said Iran had ordered the attack in 1992 on Israel’s embassy and the 1994 attack on the Argentine Israelite Mutual Association (AMIA) Jewish center.

In 1992, a bomb attack on the Israeli embassy left 29 dead. Two years later, a truck loaded with explosives drove into the AMIA Jewish center and detonated, leaving 85 dead and 300 injured.

The court also implicated the Iran-backed Lebanese Shiite terror movement Hezbollah and called the attack against the AMIA, the deadliest in Argentina’s history, a “crime against humanity,” according to court documents cited by media reports.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Iran does something stupid.

Either a master stroke of diversion, or just plain dumb.
I can't imagine what those mullah clowns are thinking, sending drones 5 hours through the sky to get shot down outside of Israel.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Iran fires some 300 drones, missiles at Israel in first-ever direct attack; 99% downed

Sirens and booms heard throughout country; Israel, US and Jordan intercept projectiles en route; Iran-backed Hezbollah in Lebanon and Yemen’s Houthis attack simultaneously

Imagine Iran with nuclear weapons.

I am curious how American and British jets shot down the missiles and drones. Guns or missiles? How many US and Brit jets were involved, I wonder.

Top Bottom