dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
TE mentioned it the other day, that he thought Fred was struggling a little and wondered if he might be playing through some kind of injury.

I believe he was the only starting OL to NOT miss anytime during camp. The other 4 all missed significant time. To me, this is the real reason why the OL hasn't looked as good as last yr so far, they just haven't had the work in yet. Then when you add in no Romo and no Dez, it makes their job even more difficult.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Or maybe it's as the writer of the article says; Frederick is jus struggling with the responsibilities he's given. He's not the most athletic guy so it kind of makes sense.

Reaction score
It may seem like I'm picking on Randle because the holes don't look that big; after all, the best-case scenario here is probably just another 4- to 8-yard gain. But running the football in the NFL is hard (particularly if Terrance Williams is your best receiver and Brandon Weeden is your quarterback), and you can't afford to leave yards on the field because your starting running back isn't good at reading your base running play.

Can't be trusted to run. Can't be trusted to catch (or block). Can't be trusted to throw.
Frankly none of those players should have any pivotal role on this team. Can't believe the one dbozone who defends them.
Yeah, ok!

Top Bottom