bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Based on the last time we played the AFC North. Last time, we played the Ravens at home (stupid game) and the Steelers on the road. So it switches this time.

Same deal with the last rotation where we played the NFC South.

As far as same place finishers in the 2 other NFC divisions, I'm not sure how they determine it.

Yeah, because we've played at GB three times in a row.

DragonCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, because we've played at GB three times in a row.

Yeah that same place finisher thing is some weird stuff.

We played Green Bay at home in 2007 as part of playing the entire NFC North, so in 2010 we played at Green Bay because we played them at home in 2007.

So that means in 2008, 2009, and 2012 we played at the NFC North same place finisher. I don't think it has anything to do with which team you're playing in that case...it just happened that for those years Green Bay had finished in the past year.

I don't know how the same place finisher happens for home and away. You'd think that since you'll play one division's same place finisher the next year (say we played all of NFC West this year and we play all of NFC South next year, we'd play the NFC North same place finisher this year and next), you'd do a home and away type thing, but that's not necessarily the case.

Top Bottom