Will Denard Robinson rush for 100+ yards vs. the Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Will Denard Robinson (former Michigan QB and current Jacksonville Jaguars RB) gain 100 or more rushing yards vs. the Cowboys?

Reaction score
I should probably google him to see if he's doing any good or anything.

I literally can't name a jaguars offensive players

Blake bortles is one.

Reaction score
I like Ace Sanders, 2nd year Jaguars WR, mostly because he was fun to watch when he was playing his college ball at U. South Carolina.

He's actually just a bit smaller than Cole Beasley. Quicker and niftier. A decent punt returner. Sanders had some good moments and played regularly during his rookie year.

He had some "issues" during the off season and was suspended for 4 or 5 games to begin this season due to violating the substance abuse policy. He hasn't done squat as a WR since his return this year. Which sort of sucks, because he's a fun player to watch.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I like Ace Sanders, 2nd year Jaguars WR, mostly because he was fun to watch when he was playing his college ball at U. South Carolina.

He's actually just a bit smaller than Cole Beasley. Quicker and niftier. A decent punt returner. Sanders had some good moments and played regularly during his rookie year.

He had some "issues" during the off season and was suspended for 4 or 5 games to begin this season due to violating the substance abuse policy. He hasn't done squat as a WR since his return this year. Which sort of sucks, because he's a fun player to watch.

I do not understand as to why they do not have Beasely at PR and Dunbar at KR. Both of them in the limited time they have received appear to be better than Harris.

Reaction score
It does seem like Beasley should be good at returns ... but when the Cowboys have tried it, IMO Beasley simply hasn't been very good. And Harris has .... at least last year.

I'm not a big Dunbar fan. I know why the Cowboys like him, but I'm not seeing production that is worth a roster spot. I'd rather have a more conventional RB, one better than the underwear thief, who could actually spell Murray in case of injury.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It does seem like Beasley should be good at returns ... but when the Cowboys have tried it, IMO Beasley simply hasn't been very good. And Harris has .... at least last year.

I'm not a big Dunbar fan. I know why the Cowboys like him, but I'm not seeing production that is worth a roster spot. I'd rather have a more conventional RB, one better than the underwear thief, who could actually spell Murray in case of injury.

Dunbar should be used like Darren Sproles. They're pretty similar in many aspects. But that would require imagination that this staff --- namely Garrett, lacks.

Top Bottom