icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Best sign at Texas Stadium that day: "Hey Seifert, THEY'RE BRASS!!!!!"

I was at that game, cowboy fans were notoriously known to be pretty tepid, that day almost everyone stood for the entire game. I’ve never heard the fans that loud at any game. It was incredible and a blast especially because we kicked the living shit out of the Niners and Jerry Rice got a penalty for a personal foul before the game even started, it was hilarious.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looks like we are about to sign Tristan Vizcaino to back up Money Maher as insurance for another Maher meltdown.

Jerry said he trusted Maher to get things sorted out for the next game.

Apparently not

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was at that game, cowboy fans were notoriously known to be pretty tepid, that day almost everyone stood for the entire game. I’ve never heard the fans that loud at any game. It was incredible and a blast especially because we kicked the living shit out of the Niners and Jerry Rice got a penalty for a personal foul before the game even started, it was hilarious.
I went to the Philly regular season game in 1992 and then the San Fran game at home (regular season) the next year. It was by far the two best "crowds" I had ever been to. The whole city was fired up. Kroger actually took Philly Cream Cheese off the shelf prior to that 1992 home game. Both games the stadium was rocking.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It looks like we are about to sign Tristan Vizcaino to back up Money Maher as insurance for another Maher meltdown.

Jerry said he trusted Maher to get things sorted out for the next game.

Apparently not
They signed him to the PS so they could watch him kick the rest of the week.

Will be interesting to see if both he and Maher are active Sunday. If Maher is showing any signs of problems this week in practice, I suspect that will be the case.

They did the right thing bringing someone else into the mix.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Best sign at Texas Stadium that day: "Hey Seifert, THEY'RE BRASS!!!!!"

If anyone wants to see what a "perfect" 60 minutes of football looks like- turn on the 2nd half of the 1992 game and combine it with the 1st half of the 1993 game.

That's about as good of football as a team can play, and we did it against the 2nd best team in the league (at worst 3rd best)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our game vs the Bucs was the most watched playoff game since 1999 with 30.6 million viewers

Top Bottom