Wild Card Weekend 2015: Detroit Lions @ Dallas Cowboys

Sheik

All-Pro
Messages
24,809
Reaction score
15
Pretty much what I expected, thought the team might have really turned the corner.

Still early, but looks like Detroit is a power house.
 

Sheik

All-Pro
Messages
24,809
Reaction score
15
Carr is literally just a guy playing out in space. No defending ability. I mean, stick to the guy, make him earn the catch.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
How are we coming out so flat and getting blown off the ball, missing tackles, etc???
 

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Messages
14,639
Reaction score
209
Pretty much what I expected, thought the team might have really turned the corner.

Still early, but looks like Detroit is a power house.


Bad play calling for offense. And then the idiot ST coach who tought that it would be a good idea to go for the block.

Here's a simple rule: if it's 4th and 5 or less and they are punting... DON'T. GO. FOR. THE. BLOCK.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Everytime I watch a game on fox, I'm subjected to like 50 Empire previews.

I'm not watching it. Give it a rest.
 
Top Bottom