InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Why ... did you buy this website?
Oh boy.......speechless.....

I tell you what... I got into football late when Football started to caption for hearing impaired, before then I was not interested in football except my family took me to the game when Cardinals moved to Arizona. But after they started to caption few games, I got interested in football and it got better when FCC made 24/7 captioning rules for all networks and local stations and now the internet.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I tell you what... I got into football late when Football started to caption for hearing impaired, before then I was not interested in football except my family took me to the game when Cardinals moved to Arizona. But after they started to caption few games, I got interested in football and it got better when FCC made 24/7 captioning rules for all networks and local stations and now the internet.

:like better late, than never

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Don't let this cat outdo you guys, get your asses out on the web and post a picture of Jesus Christ on some Christian forums, asking "Who this man."

That would be the only thing akin to the OP.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is the most bizarre thread I've seen in a long time. Not to say it's bad or anything, just a bit shocking. Originally I thought it was supposed to be some kind of a joke, or someone trying to point out how far removed the Cowboys have become. I was even looking in the background to see if I could spot someone in focus, because surely he's not talking about the man in the pic. :)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don't let this cat outdo you guys, get your asses out on the web and post a picture of Jesus Christ on some Christian forums, asking "Who this man."

GO!

I tried that

They didn’t know who he was either
779d01ae972c41e2f611178585dd2186.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Was this a legit question?

Top Bottom