Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Atlanta vs New England

Gimme the total points scored without going over for tie breakers

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really want Atlanta to win but I believe Belichick will out coach his apprentice or pretty much any other coach for that matter

Patriots in a shootout with a last minute FG

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So apparently Kyle Shannahan's backpack went missing this morning at media day. The entire offensive game plan was in the backpack. It was found about 30 min later but the fact that it went missing is forcing me to change my prediction.

New England in a blowout win.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So apparently Kyle Shannahan's backpack went missing this morning at media day. The entire offensive game plan was in the backpack.
Wow, seriously?

One of these years someone should plant an exact opposite game plan of what they actually plan to do.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wow, seriously?

One of these years someone should plant an exact opposite game plan of what they actually plan to do.

Yup. At least that is what The Fan was reporting this morning. That Shanahan had a ton of security helping him look for the bag and after about 30 min it turned up. If the Pats completely shut down the Falcons offense I'd say it's pretty safe to say who had that backpack for those 30 min.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So apparently Kyle Shannahan's backpack went missing this morning at media day. The entire offensive game plan was in the backpack. It was found about 30 min later but the fact that it went missing is forcing me to change my prediction.

New England in a blowout win.

Makes me think of two things

1. This is something that would happen to Garrett
2. Was Belichick found lurking around the area right before it went missing?

Top Bottom