bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jon88:

Thanks

It's great to be somewhere that generates more than 5 posts a day.

Please tell me the administrator here doesn't have 2 other alts?

And I'll work on getting an avatar here in a minute.

Ouch. You losers better pick up the pace.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Please, if you guys ever loved me, please ban that mfer from there too.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Please, if you guys ever loved me, please ban that mfer from there too.

I do love you Sheiky babe, but I have to be fair. He has yet to call any one of the staff a pedo or posted pics of his dick. When he does, buh and bye.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I do love you Sheiky babe, but I have to be fair. He has yet to call any one of the staff a pedo or posted pics of his dick. When he does, buh and bye.

I'm not a staffer over there, but he's back to the pedo stuff again. Please have a word with him.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Myself, I think the pedo shit has gone too far.

It was a funny inside joke between the VIP guys, but taking that shit out in the open is pretty reckless, IMO.

We could all have a serious conversation about it in the appropriate place, but it's not on the public side of the forum. That's just my opinion.

As for what he says at DCC, that's not my concern. Great group of guys that run that place. I'm in no position to tell them how to run their forum.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Myself, I think the pedo shit has gone too far.

It was a funny inside joke between the VIP guys, but taking that shit out in the open is pretty reckless, IMO.

We could all have a serious conversation about it in the appropriate place, but it's not on the public side of the forum. That's just my opinion.

As for what he says at DCC, that's not my concern. Great group of guys that run that place. I'm in no position to tell them how to run their forum.

He's very volatile. It won't be long for him at the DCC, I'm sure. He will settle in and do the same dumb shit he did here. I just hope I'm the one that gets to ban his ass.

Top Bottom