Who do you want for your next head coach?

• Total voters

Plymkr

Reaction score
You disgust me with that fucking pic in your avatar.

You will receive no vote until that shitstain is off of your avatar. That is blasphemy.

C

Cr122

You disgust me with that fucking pic in your avatar.

You will receive no vote until that shitstain is off of your avatar. That is blasphemy.

lol No way, he's our next coach, dude.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I want a young, energetic head coach. Someone that is an OC or DC right now. Leslie Frazier of the Vikings comes to mind.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want a young, energetic head coach. Someone that is an OC or DC right now. Leslie Frazier of the Vikings comes to mind.

THANK YOU! I would have had other as my second choice. Thing is, Frazier is a 4-3 coach.

C

Cr122

Then we might as well see if Garrett can be the head coach, just saying.

And I like Harbaugh too, but what if we miss on something with Garrett?

We already lost on guys like Sparano and Haley.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Then we might as well see if Garrett can be the head coach, just saying.

Wrong! So Garrett is the only young and energetic OC?

And I like Harbaugh too, but what if we miss on something with Garrett?

We already lost on guys like Sparano and Haley.

Like what? We already know what we have in Garrett. So how would we be missing something? And as always you're not making any sense. We had to "miss out" on Sparano, otherwise, we wouldn't have Garrett. And if we would have went with Haley, we would still miss out on either Garrett or Sparano. Isn't hindsight lovely? And personally, I wouldn't want Haley. Sparano maybe.

And if you feel that way about missing something with Garrett, then why are you pushing so hard for Cowher? Make up your fucking mind.

sbk92

Reaction score

Can't do that around here with the con man Owner/GM. You need somebody with a proven track record as a head coach so that it's completely clear who commands that locker room. You bring a young coordinator in here and he's greeted with shouts of "puppet".

I'd love to get the next one rather than getting a retread, but that's all you're left to work with as long as Jerry is here.

Hopefully that won't be much longer.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Because he's a proven winner and he holds players accountable.

He WAS a proven winner. He's now a retread. And what happened his last year in Pittsburgh? Parcells also was a"proven" winner and look where it got us. He wasa proven winner when he was YOUNG. He's older now, and suffered through the loss of his wife. I do not think he will have the same energuy as he had years ago. He's just a name now.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Can't do that around here with the con man Owner/GM. You need somebody with a proven track record as a head coach so that it's completely clear who commands that locker room. You bring a young coordinator in here and he's greeted with shouts of "puppet".

I'd love to get the next one rather than getting a retread, but that's all you're left to work with as long as Jerry is here.

Hopefully that won't be much longer.

Exactly.

Jerry isn't bowing down for a first time head coach. He's only backing off if that coach commands that type of respect. There aren't many of those guys out there. They all have jobs that don't involve having an owners hand up their ass.

Cowher, Gruden and maybe Marty B are the only coaches out there that I can think of off the top of my head.

None of them would be my first choice. I want Garrett but fear he falls in the category of possible puppet.

Cythim

Reaction score
I want Cowher so he can build us a coaching staff and one of his assistants can take over when he is done in a few years. Trying to land the perfect up-and-coming young guy is a shot in the dark. How many other teams have tried and failed with that tactic?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want Cowher so he can build us a coaching staff and one of his assistants can take over when he is done in a few years. Trying to land the perfect up-and-coming young guy is a shot in the dark. How many other teams have tried and failed with that tactic?

Well the last time we did that (Parcells) Jerry let them all leave.

Top Bottom