Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yes, blacks have a disadvantage growing up because it's been proven that they learn at a much slower rate than white americans. Just the facts, Jack.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Yes, blacks have a disadvantage growing up because it's been proven that they learn at a much slower rate than white americans. Just the facts, Jack.

YES, but, man do they kick our white asses in sports!!

And drive by's.

Boo yaa lol

sbk92

Reaction score
This.

Everyone is racist in one sense or another. Anyone says differently is full of shit.

Yeah, you'll always have racism. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. But this is about as non-racist as you're gonna get and nobody in this country is held down by their race.

I don't want to hear any cries of racism. From blacks or whites.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

Is that a fact? I haven't heard that. Sounds like bullshit to me.

There are retards in every race, just like there are good and bad people in every race.

I have never seen an Arab ****** though.

Reaction score
Is that a fact? I haven't heard that. Sounds like bullshit to me.

There are retards in every race, just like there are good and bad people in every race.

I have never seen an Arab ****** though.

Its pretty much an accepted belief that alot of blacks and inner city youth don't receive a good education because of the quality of schooling in alot of urban areas.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Its pretty much an accepted belief that alot of blacks and inner city youth don't receive a good education because of the quality of schooling in alot of urban areas.

That's a little different than learning at a slower pace.

That sounds like a circumstance issue, not an ability issue.

Reaction score
That's a little different than learning at a slower pace.

That sounds like a circumstance issue, not an ability issue.

I understand that.. just commenting that i do feel alot of black children are at a disadvantage because they don't receive a good education growing up.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I understand that.. just commenting that i do feel alot of black children are at a disadvantage because they don't receive a good education growing up.

I was more less pointing out the difference between what Bob stated and what you said. I agree with you.

Maybe I misunderstood Bob. I read his statement as him saying that black people learn at a slower rate than whites. As if they don't have the ability to learn on par with other races all things being equal.

Reaction score
I was more less pointing out the difference between what Bob stated and what you said. I agree with you.

Maybe I misunderstood Bob. I read his statement as him saying that black people learn at a slower rate than whites. As if they don't have the ability to learn on par with other races all things being equal.

I agreed with him that i think alot of black children are at a disadvantage.. however, the reason why they are at a disadvantage i don't agree with him on. Its not because black people learn at a slower rate, that's just ridiculous.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

I'm still trying to find the article that I read some time back where that was researched. Just you wait, buddy.

Reaction score
For those wanting this site to grow hahaha forget about it. Some of this ridiculous rhetoric posted in this thread and others will continue to turn off many a vistor.

Carry on with the ignorance...

Top Bottom