junk

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol

And how to take a snap.

God fucking god

He went to the same rehab place I went to back in the day for his ecstasy addiction. They said he tried to wash his clothes in the dryer with laundry detergent.

Tell us more about your rehab stint

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I went for alcohol depenancy. It was as 90 day stint. There were like 15-17 other guys. All but one was there to get his jail/prison sentence commuted. Really fun stuff. I had to wake up at 5:10 every morning except on Saturday and Sundays, which was 7:30.

One guy who was there with me over two months hung himself a couple weeks after getting out, another guy who left shortly after I arrived shot himself in the head, my best buddy there almost died from a dirt bike wreck (he was drunk). Had to be air lifted. Let's see...Saw a few fights, there were plenty of drugs there if you wanted them.

Drug and alcohol dependency is bad stuff. 92% don't overcome their addiction.

The manager of the place was a big Cowboys fan and really did know Tom Ciskowski. That's how Quincy Carter ended up there. He actually stayed at the managers house for a short time after he left after 10 or so days.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jerry: "Hmm. He can't take a snap. He can't throw a spiral. What the hell, let's release Tony Banks before he's even played one game for us and and give the raw rookie the job."

#trendtotrainchampionshipplayers and coaches

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Greg Ellis before he broke his leg was a fucking beast. He was an elite DE before. He was just solid afterwards. Nothing spectacular.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you don't care about what that leg injury did to Greg Ellis then I suggest you not let the door hit you in the ass as you're leaving.

Reaction score
Yeah Ellis was having an all-pro year before that injury. 7 or 8 sacks, and like 90 yard pick 6 against Atlanta and a 98 fumble for a td against zona. What might have been.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah Ellis was having an all-pro year before that injury. 7 or 8 sacks, and like 90 yard pick 6 against Atlanta and a 98 fumble for a td against zona. What might have been.

I'm impressed you remembered that. Yeah, his 2nd year took some of the sting from passing on Moss. Then Spellman rolled over his leg and screwed his career.

Alonzo Spellman might have been the best DT in the league that year too. After 3 or 4 games he caught on and got back into shape and had a monster year. Then that next year he sucked. Then he was gone.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes he was. He had that crazy episode with the Bears where he walked down the highway barefoot. Then he baricaded himself in his house. The cops are scared shitless of him. I heard after the incident on the plane several years ago that sent him to jail he got off the plane and the cops just moved out of his way.

Whenever Jerry cut him I'm sure they were armed with high powered guns. He would have manhandled any body guard out there.

Reaction score
Yeah. Underwood.

I justified the Galloway trade in my head (losing two first rounders) because hey, we signed Underwood and Aaron Gibson, who were both young former first rounders from the Vikings and Lions respectively.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Underwood was coming on pretty strong before he went crazy again. He could have been a top 10 or even top 5 DT.

Top Bottom