locked&loaded

Cheerleader
Reaction score
That Dbag Babbin is deffinately on something. Guy sucked his whole career and then turned 30 last year and figured it out?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The USC kids get that a lot. Brian Cushing, Clay Matthews, and Taylor Mays. Mays was always a physical freak but went crazy in the weight room at USC. Cushing and Matthews went through a pretty drastic change from freshman year to NFL rookie years.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Matthews on the basis that his play really dropped this year. Landry gets accused of it all the time but all the muscle he put on is actually hindering him so I think he just put it on because he's a dumbass and spend way too much time lifting weights. If he was juiced he wouldn't have lost any quickness.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Matthews on the basis that his play really dropped this year. Landry gets accused of it all the time but all the muscle he put on is actually hindering him so I think he just put it on because he's a dumbass and spend way too much time lifting weights. If he was juiced he wouldn't have lost any quickness.

Actually, that's not true. Steroid abuse affets the joints, ligaments, and tendons. Landry's issues with his Achilles tendon is why he has lost quickness, and his issues is more likely the result of steroids.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Clay Mathews is a juicer, no doubt in my mind.

I thought for sure that Cushing getting busted would eventually get Mathews busted.

It's just a matter of time, IMO.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bob hates Ware because he isn't good enough to rush the passer and cover WRs at the same time.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
McBriar.
Obviously pushing off too hard with his steroid fueled plant foot caused his injury.

Top Bottom