touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Went to see Top Gun: Maverick tonight, so here's this:

Went for the full Top Gun: Maverick treatment tonight. Dinner at Applebee's, and AMC full recliner leather seats.

The jet scenes, and there are many, are very intense. There are many heroic actions in this movie. There were emotional moments, and, many belly laughs as well. One scene in particular that was emotional, was the scene at a funeral, where a folded American flag, and a salute with rifles were presented.

The memorable music for me, was the Kenny Loggins song "Danger Zone," David Bowie's "Let's Dance," and The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again."

"Don't think ... Use The Force Pete!!"

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Went to see Top Gun: Maverick tonight, so here's this:

Went for the full Top Gun: Maverick treatment tonight. Dinner at Applebee's, and AMC full recliner leather seats.

The jet scenes, and there are many, are very intense. There are many heroic actions in this movie. There were emotional moments, and, many belly laughs as well. One scene in particular that was emotional, was the scene at a funeral, where a folded American flag, and a salute with rifles were presented.

The memorable music for me, was the Kenny Loggins song "Danger Zone," David Bowie's "Let's Dance," and The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again."

"Don't think ... Use The Force Pete!!"

Saw it two weeks ago and it was a great movie. It's hard for a sequel to be better than the original but this one was. Really good flick and one we won't see many more of.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Saw it two weeks ago and it was a great movie. It's hard for a sequel to be better than the original but this one was. Really good flick and one we won't see many more of.
Can't wait to see it, will probably go this weekend

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it, will probably go this weekend

Took my whole family and we had a good time. The last movie we saw before Top Gun was Batman and that was boring as shit. I hated that movie.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Took my whole family and we had a good time. The last movie we saw before Top Gun was Batman and that was boring as shit. I hated that movie.
Am assuming you meant the new one, yeah I didn't like to much either. Certainly was nowhere near the Christian Bale Batman level of movie.

Top Bottom