Reaction score
This should allow everyone to get healthy...Fix some problems with the running game.

HOPEFULLY get a solid game plan together to attack Tom Brady and the pats...

We should have beat the Lions and didn't, we could have beat them by double digits easily, without the 2 pic6s they dont get back in the game, but it didnt happen.:errr

This Game should give JG some insight into the fact that you dont get complacent, you play a 60 min aggressive gameplan or you grind it out with the run game and play good defense.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good news, bad news.

Good, like you said, we can get healthy.

Bad, the media will be talking about this meltdown for 2 whole weeks.

Reaction score
Good news, bad news.

Looks like I wont be listening top ESPN radio this week or next...

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's going to be a loooooooong bye week.

Not the way you want to go into it, that's for sure.

Get healthy. They'll be as close to full strength as they've been all year long. Including the offseason.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
The best game plan we can have this bye week is to sign Gronkowski at FB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good news, bad news.

They blew a 24 ot lead at home, the most lopsided blown lead in franchsie history. I'm usually one of the first to bash the media for stuff, but this time they have the right to blast them.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They blew a 24 ot lead at home, the most lopsided blown lead in franchsie history. I'm usually one of the first to bash the media for stuff, but this time they have the right to blast them.

They do, but they would have even if we won....they always do.

Philly blew a 23-3 lead to a shitty. Sf team in Philly and it is barely mentioned last night.....

Romo and the team deserve criticism, I just hope the fans dont go overboard...we were 3-2 at the break in 09.....romo had two good games and two bad games before that break and 1 mediocore game against Carolina on mnf.....we came out of the break and beat Atlanta and finished 11-5.

To me the last extremely difficult game is in new England....all the rest of the games are games we should win or at least be in late....honestly the tough games left to me are the divisional games and maybe that Tampa game late.....divisional games are always difficult and we always play well in them...

This is why I am not going crazy or am all depressed....I think we can get to 6-2 or maybe even 7-1 at home and if we do that we will have a shot to win this division....

We might be overmatched in new England and lose but after that it looks like games we can play well in and get on a run...

The big downside to yesterday is romo not playing well late and losing a possible tie breaker situation to detroit when all is said and done.....from thanksgiving on Detroit has a long road of tough games....

This division is up for grabs. When we are healthy there is no reason to think we can not be good enough to win the division.

Top Bottom