kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hopefully that idiot homer talk of Super Bowl is done away with nicely. Look at our remaining schedule:

GB at home, next. Loss.
Then we're at the NY Jest. Should be a W.
Then we have the E-gals at home. L
Then we are at the resurgent Giants. L
The Vikings visit. Should be a W but not counting on it.
Then we are at Detroit. Did you see how they performed against a real team today? Should be a W though. Matchup problems for them.
Then we're at NE. Please. L
The Bills come to visit. Looked good today against NE. But a W there.
Then we go visit the Bears. L
The Rams come calling. Not looking very good but have real coaching. L
We visit the E-gals. Probably pull out a meaningless W
Then the Deadskins come here and give us a W

I gots 9-7. At best.

I'm not afraid of the Giants even with DJones at QB. Robert Quinn, Jaylen, and VanderEsch will make his day miserable. We will get one win vs the Eagles. The Bills? Don't sleep on them. The return of Cole Beasley. Probably wants to have a big game on Thanksgiving. I agree on the rest of your predictions. Not looking forward to the Bears game. Did you see what they did to the Vikings?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dear jerry,

The players have changed, but the results haven't. It's the coaching, stupid.

This weenie shit of "take what they give us" is a cancer. It's not an attack philosophy. It's what leads to letting them take a Cooper away, instead of moving him around, finding other creative ways to punish them for singling out one receiver. Run game not working? Make no changes. No change-up back, no adjustment. No plan, no contingency. Just keep on doing the same shit that isn't working, and hope. Hope IS the fucking plan.

You can pack this roster with all the talent you want at every position and the results will still be the same as long as you have this Red Clown as head coach. DUMP HIS ASS!

Sincerely, Fed Up.

How does one come up from under Jimmy Johnson, Sean Payton, Nick Saban, and almost every off-season picking the brain of Belicek, and yet come away with this passive playcalling shit?

He did this shit last week against the Dolphins but for one half. Now he did it for an entire game, and you see the results. But he'll hide behind the excuse of no Gallup, etc.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I see another 8-8 season in our future and jason carrot fired . Bring in Lincoln Riley and make Kris Richard the full defensive coordinator. I think this Tampa 2 shit wit this old man is a waste of the talent we have on the defensive side of the football . All Dallas needs personal wise is a good safety. Woods and Heath suck back there , I’m sorry, they hardly make any plays and Heath is 10 years late on help over the top.
The offense needs to be more greedy. This dink and dunk shit ain’t workin . All it does is invite the safeties to come closer to the line scrimmage which sabotages our run game . Dak wants $40 million. Year ????? fuck outta here . For what ???? Because you had 2 great and 1 mediocre games against 3 bum squads with a combined record of 2-10 ?????? Shut that shit down buddy , won a meaningful game in January and February and then we’ll talk . Ok pal.

Top Bottom