dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh well, another winnable game pissed away.

Once and for all Jones-

YOU ARE NEVER, EVER, EVER GOING TO SEE A CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER RAISED IN DALLAS WITH THIS MORON FUCKING HEADCOACH AND THE WORST ASSISTANT COACHING STAFF IN THE LEAGUE.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
it could be argued the same way about Dak. He was as bad as you could possibly be today.

JFC dude, the guy played in about as bad of fucking game conditions as you can play.

He outplayed the HOF QB on the other side of the ball, did Brady play "as bad as you can possibly play" ???

Bad special teams really hurt the team more than anything else today.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
JFC dude, the guy played in about as bad of fucking game conditions as you can play.

He outplayed the HOF QB on the other side of the ball, did Brady play "as bad as you can possibly play" ???

Bad special teams really hurt the team more than anything else today.

He did?? Their stats were about the same EXCEPT
Brady: 1 TD 0 INT
Dak: 0 TD 1 INT

that right there decides games, makes players winners or losers.
Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson on the Cowboys today wins this game.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Were there really people thinking this would turnout any other way? The moral victories trophy case getting mighty full. About the only good news is the Cowboys were getting 6.5 and I'd be shocked if Vegas didnt take up the ass on that. Dumb Cowboys money finally wins one.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'll tell you 3 guys that are lucky they are in Dallas. Jerry Jones, Jason garrett and Dak.

If these 3 guys had to answer to the press in NY or Philly or Boston...they'd be shitting their pants daily.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score

I disagree , no matter what the NFL did their best to make sure we had NO chance to win this game . That phantom tripping call on Frederick was a completely blatant call to assure this . When will people finally be held accountable for horse shit like this !!!!! Just disgusting!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I don't know what you watched then. There were far worse players on the field than him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll tell you 3 guys that are lucky they are in Dallas. Jerry Jones, Jason garrett and Dak.

If these 3 guys had to answer to the press in NY or Philly or Boston...they'd be shitting their pants daily.

The Prescott hate is fucking ridiculous. This team is 0-11 right now without him.

We didn't lose today because of him. We lost because we have a clueless HC and the worst assistant staff in the league.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I disagree , no matter what the NFL did their best to make sure we had NO chance to win this game . That phantom tripping call on Frederick was a completely blatant call to assure this . When will people finally be held accountable for horse shit like this !!!!! Just disgusting!!!

We are littered with frauds. When you have a RB that demanded his contract, you have a pansy WR that is looking for what? 18 mill a year? You have a QB looking for close to 40 mill a year? AN O-Line that is heavily paid... And they can't get in the fucking end zone? Fuck blaming the refs. We are a team of losers. And its not just the coaching. We are infested with losing players.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah that was pretty damn pathetic. Wasn't even close to tripping, just like the phantom tripping on T Smith earlier in the game.

That said, the defense still had a chance to get us the ball back, but fucking Richard and Marinelli cant even load up to stop the run when everyone in the galaxy knows runs are coming.

But we have hands down the WORST special teams coach in the league, it was gaffe after gaffe today as its been all year. And Garrett didnt even CONSIDER anyone other than this fucktard O Quinn.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We are littered with frauds. When you have a RB that demanded his contract, you have a pansy WR that is looking for what? 18 mill a year? You have a QB looking for close to 40 mill a year? AN O-Line that is heavily paid... And they can't get in the fucking end zone? Fuck blaming the refs. We are a team of losers. And its not just the coaching. We are infested with losing players.

It IS the coaching dude, it's 100% the coaching.

This isn't the first year we have seen this. Garrett has been here since 2007 and the story is the same EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

You saying what you just said is music to that drunken fucktard owner's ears.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't know what you watched then. There were far worse players on the field than him.

He is the one that will ruin the salary cap. He has to prove EVERY SINGLE WEEK without exceptions that he can overcome everything and is worth his contract. Kinda like...oh I dont know maybe Aaron Rodgers who came into the season with sub par RBs and one WR and he gets hurt...but Rodgers keeps on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He is the one that will ruin the salary cap. He has to prove EVERY SINGLE WEEK without exceptions that he can overcome everything and is worth his contract. Kinda like...oh I dont know maybe Aaron Rodgers who came into the season with sub par RBs and one WR and he gets hurt...but Rodgers keeps on.

Get back to me when Aaron Rodgers has to overcome Jason Garrett

Top Bottom