cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Used The Draft Network simulator.
They don't include compensatory picks (we are currently projected to get picks in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th rounds). We are missing a 5th round pick (Tyler Biadasz trade up) and 6th round pick (Michael Bennett trade).

1(28) Pat Freiermuth TE (6-5/250) Penn State
Unknown.jpeg
I'm on record as feeling the Front Office and fan base is seriously overrating Blake Jarwin. Taking a TE in the 1st round would be proof of that. Freiermuth is a big, physical difference maker at Tight End. I'm not saying he's Gronk, but he has Gronk-like potential.

2(60) Israel Mukuamu CB (6-3/205) South Carolina
images.jpeg
Mukuama is a tall, long corner who looks like an NBA small forward out there covering WR's. His playing style, athleticism and footwork remind me of recent Cowboys 2nd round pick Trevon Diggs. Why would the Cowboys target another CB in 2021? Chido Awuzie and Jourdan Lewis are both potential free agents.

3(92) Trevon Moehrig S TCU (6-1/210)
image.jpeg
My long, national nightmare is over and the Cowboys finally address their weakness at Safety. Moehrig excels at playing single high in TCU's scheme and is a true centerfielder.

4(124) Merlin Robertson LB (6-2/235) Arizona State
image.jpeg
The Cowboys need a suitable replacement for veteran Linebacker Sean Lee and Arizona State playmaker Merlin Robertson has great value here. In his first 2 seasons at ASU, he has 141 tackles, 11.5 TFL, 5.5 sacks, 2 INT, and 2 FF.

7(220) Gleson Sprewell S (6-2/180) Houston
Unknown.jpeg
With HaHa Clinton Dix, Xavier Woods, and Darian Thompson all scheduled to become free agents, I doubled down on the Safety position. Glee is a player I recruited and coached at Mesa Community College before he moved onto Houston. In his first two years of college (2017 Mesa CC, 2018 Houston) he has scored 4 defensive TD's. He got hurt after 4 games in 2019 so he took a medical redshirt. In his 17 games at UH, he's had 104 tackles, 4 INT, and 1 FR.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Used The Draft Network simulator.
They currently don't include compensatory picks (we are currently projected to get picks in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th rounds). We are missing a 5th round pick (Tyler Biadasz trade up) and 6th round pick (Michael Bennett trade).

1(28) Pat Freiermuth TE (6-5/250) Penn State
View attachment 6854
I'm on record as feeling the Front Office and fan base is seriously overrating Blake Jarwin and taking a TE in the 1st round would be proof of that. Freiermuth is a big, physical difference maker at Tight End. I'm not saying he's Gronk, but he has Gronk-like potential.

2(60) Israel Mukuamu CB (6-3/205) South Carolina
View attachment 6855
Mukuama is a tall, long corner who looks like an NBA small forward out there covering WR's. His playing style, athleticism and footwork remind me of recent Cowboys 2nd round pick Trevon Diggs. Why would the Cowboys target another CB in 2021? Chido Awuzie and Jourdan Lewis are both potential free agents.

3(92) Trevon Moehrig S TCU (6-1/210)
View attachment 6849
My long, national nightmare is over and the Cowboys finally address their weakness at Safety. Moehrig excels at playing single high and is a true centerfielder.

4(124) Merlin Robertson LB (6-2/235) Arizona State
View attachment 6850
The Cowboys need a suitable replacement for veteran Linebacker Sean Lee and Arizona State playmaker Merlin Robertson has great value here. In his first 2 seasons at ASU, he has 141 tackles, 11.5 TFL, 5.5 sacks, 2 INT, and 2 FF.

7(220) Gleson Sprewell S (6-2/180) Houston
View attachment 6856
With HaHa Clinton Dix, Xavier Woods, and Darian Thompson all scheduled to become free agents, I doubled down on the Safety position. Glee is a player I recruited and coached at Mesa Community College before he moved onto Houston. In his first two years of college (2017 Mesa CC, 2018 Houston) he has scored 4 defensive TD's. He got hurt after 4 games in 2019 so he took a medical redshirt. In his 17 games at UH, he's had 104 tackles, 4 INT, and 1 FR.

It can't be a serious draft or mock draft until we address our most glaring need at the QB position.......

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It can't be a serious draft or mock draft until we address our most glaring need at the QB position.......
This simulation has us drafting 28th overall so my guess is that QB play worked out pretty well for us.

Top Bottom