Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hey dickweed, cant draft somebody who is long gone before we get on the clock.

Wait....Stephen talks about possibly trading for a guard yesterday!!!! and they couldn't make a move to move up in the draft to get Warmack?

FUCK YOU!!!!

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Wait....Stephen talks about possibly trading for a guard yesterday!!!! and they couldn't make a move to move up in the draft to get Warmack?

FUCK YOU!!!!

You do know there is a difference between trading a low round pick / end of roster player for some journeyman vs premium picks/players to move up to the top of the first round, right? And don't kid yourself. If we trade for a guard now, that's all it will be for.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

FUCK YOU!!!!

So because they couldn't make a reasonable deal to move up, that makes them stupid?

Come on dude. I know its chic to bang on the Jones', but this is pretty retarded.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Titans Oline eating up the Skins.

75-80 yds worth of TD runs so far. Warmack looks impressive so far.

@SI_PeterKing: NASHVILLE--Frightening 1st NFL series for Tenn 1st-rd RG Chance Warmack. Pushed back badly 1st play, mugged by Kerrigan for sack on 3d play.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
There are tons of things to bitch about them over. No point in inventing stupid things in order to do it.

Slowly, but surely, you are turning into dbair.

When you are stone cold unfunny, I will know your pod person transformation is complete.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Slowly, but surely, you are turning into dbair.

When you are stone cold unfunny, I will know your pod person transformation is complete.

Piss off. If you think not making up something just to bitch is being a blind homer, then you aren't turning into anyone. You are already the mongoloid fag-child cross from the unholy union of ccboy and crazy cowboy.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Piss off. If you think not making up something just to bitch is being a blind homer, then you aren't turning into anyone. You are already the mongoloid fag-child cross from the unholy union of ccboy and crazy cowboy.

Or just dbair. Carry on, NoDick.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus @BryanBroaddus

“@JTD225: @BryanBroaddus if the boys' go strictly on best 5 OL who are the starters?” The ones that stared the game last nite.

“@Mark_Rigney: @BryanBroaddus I still say the RG isn't on the roster…” we disagree then but that's okay.

@gmoneythomas I haven't seen him (Waters) play in 18 months and Bernadeau is not as bad as all the experts think he is.

Reaction score
Brandon George tweet
Free agent OG Brian Waters has had more than one contract offer from the Cowboys. They've been dancing for some time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounding like this is gonna get done pretty soon.

Guessing they'd like to get him done this week, let him practice later in week and all next week and then play in 4th game of preseason with starters.

Top Bottom