Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think I have a watch fetish. Received a stainless steel Citizen watch as a HS graduation present in 2002, but it's taken me up until now to really appreciate watches. The citizen watch is sitting in a box in need of a new battery. Am thinking about getting this:

81zYMlTshYL__UY679_.jpg

There's also a chronograph version of the same watch; about 30 dollars more. Kind of like the sleek version of this one better though.

Also thinking in the next couple of months after this purchase to get something like this for the spring:

81S4nghDE1L__UY679_.jpg

In addition to the Citizen watch that was gifted to me, I bought an Adee Kaye?? watch with a brown, leather band off of groupon back in the summer. Get compliments on it a lot. Never heard of the brand before and though Groupon listed it at originally 250 (bought it for 40); a lot of people are saying the watches you haven't heard before advertised on Groupon and listed way above the selling price, are usually just 50 dollar watches lol I tend to agree which is why I want to buy something legit in the $150-200 range.

When I start earning more money, I'll up my price range. I think the range I'm at is good for now.

Reaction score
I have a phone that has a clock on it, which is a really cool feature. You should look into it.

Reaction score
I hate having shit on my hands... watches, rings, friendship bracelets... all for fairy boys. I used to wear my state championship ring a lot, but felt just too douchey.

Tell time by the sun bitches.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I thought it violated the gentleman code you white collar dudes (lawyers, stockbrokers blah) so fervently defend to not wear a watch?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
gay_pride_watch-r711055590b5b45af908522106e73ab48_wmod9_8byvr_324.jpg

Reaction score
Im not a fan of anything on my wrist or fingers. Too much work making sure you dont lose those type of things, especially if they are valuable. The yellow one looks kindof cool tho.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
How is it too much work? Just make sure the band fits and keep it in the box when you're not using it.

And, oh yeah, never take your wedding ring off, duh

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I thought cell phones made wearing a watch a thing of the past. Damn Bob, you are so 1990's.

Reaction score
Two watch suggestions for you Bob. They'll help you branch out some. I recommend that you get 'em both over the next couple of years.

1. Add a solar atomic (radio controlled) watch. Casio and Citizen have several different models, so you'll have several from which to pick. Remarkably precise, these watches. It can be cool to have a watch that is so exact.

2. Add an automatic watch. Orient offers reasonably priced models that are of good quality, such as their Mako II. Don't worry about a watch winder. On the days you want to wear it, just reset it and give it a few shakes ... and you are ready to go. Automatic watches have an appeal that is difficult to appreciate until you start wearing one.

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A watch is just jewlery, If you use a cheap one you're just sending the message you're vain.

Top Bottom