Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gina and steve part 1
[video=youtube;pSMZF4W6hD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMZF4W6hD8[/video]
Part 2 with garretts speech
[video=youtube;14tiXjCCYiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14tiXjCCYiU[/video]

I have some more stuff just havent had time to put it up yet, hopefully tomorrow. Steve Dennis and bill jones though said sunday morning that the cowboys would never win with romo....found that to be interesting because Bill Jones Never Ever says a bad word about players.....

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Steve Dennis can Eat a Dick.

Re: Jesse Holley: " I heard the coach Robinson screaming at me, put it away, put it away, put it away. I don't have any ball security. Not when I'm open upfield like that. I'm just going to run." Are you fucking kidding me? I can't believe that quote's not getting more attention. His ass would be sitting on the bench as soon as my starters are back until he learns some ball security. I don't care if he did have a big play against the Niners.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Re: Jesse Holley: " I heard the coach Robinson screaming at me, put it away, put it away, put it away. I don't have any ball security. Not when I'm open upfield like that. I'm just going to run." Are you fucking kidding me? I can't believe that quote's not getting more attention. His ass would be sitting on the bench as soon as my starters are back until he learns some ball security. I don't care if he did have a big play against the Niners.

I understand why Jesse did what he did. The ball must break the plane of the GL for a TD. Holley probably figured that he might get caught from behind, and so he placed the ball ahead to break the plane, but yeah it was a risky move. I don't think he was trying to showboat. JMO.

Reaction score

Agree whole-heartedly.

Your coach tells you to tuck the ball, you tuck the ball.

You think you've made it?

GFY Holley.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I understand why Jesse did what he did. The ball must break the plane of the GL for a TD. Holley probably figured that he might get caught from behind, and so he placed the ball ahead to break the plane, but yeah it was a risky move. I don't think he was trying to showboat. JMO.

He actually said right out he was showboating in the postgame show....pretty funny actually.

He is an idiot however. That celebration was beyond stupid. Its week 2. No one should ever celebrate that much in week 2....makes everyone look bad.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Both gina and steve have always been negative when talking about romo. Not sure why, they just both always have. Even Bill Jones said he would never win anything in Dallas this week.

Its fine with me, I still like steve, Gina and Bill.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He actually said right out he was showboating in the postgame show....pretty funny actually.

He is an idiot however. That celebration was beyond stupid. Its week 2. No one should ever celebrate that much in week 2....makes everyone look bad.

I think they said during the game ti was the first time he caught a pass in a real game of any kind since 2006. Maybe that explains his excessive celebration lol

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think they said during the game ti was the first time he caught a pass in a real game of any kind since 2006. Maybe that explains his excessive celebration lol

pretty much...

oh and he is a drama queen also!!

Reaction score

Was the goal line over his head?

Because that's where he put the ball.

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Both gina and steve have always been negative when talking about romo. Not sure why, they just both always have. Even Bill Jones said he would never win anything in Dallas this week.

Its fine with me, I still like steve, Gina and Bill.

I really appreciate the video. And I like Gina and Bill, too. Steve Dennis is an asshole. I don't even care what he's saying because I don't take anything he says seriously. He's especially bad in the locker room interviews where he's asking loaded questions but couching them like they're not loaded. And his shitty goatee is the worst.

Re: Holley. I like him just fine. I think it's cool, actually, that the play meant so much to him that he felt the need to act like an idiot for several minutes on national tv. It was embarrassing, but, whatever. His teammates (Ogletree), when asked if they were going to rib him about the act he put on, where completely supportive. Saying he's a great guy and a very hard worker and he deserved the shot he's earned. That says something about him as a player.

In the interviews, he's an idiot for being so honest, but it's refreshing too. I'd still sit his ass as soon as I could, though, for not taking care of the football. That's just stupid, and it's the kind of thing that is 100% correctible and can lose you games. To just straight-up not listen to a coach is bench-worthy in and of itself. To not listen to a coach when he's telling you to take care of the ball is worse.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Just got time to watch these. Holley is an idiot. "I ain't got no ball securities in da open field. I just be running."

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just got time to watch these. Holley is an idiot. "I ain't got no ball securities in da open field. I just be running."

its so awesome to see it spelled out....I think I am going to start watching the postgame show and all interviews with the closed captioning.

Top Bottom