dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I enjoyed the first video in the thread. There's just something about Babe. I trust him. I think it's the epic beard. It's easily in the top 10 of beards all-time.

So what you are saying is if Babe wanted to bend you over, you're game

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think Jerry is entering senility.
The Ticket guys were saying this morning that they wonder if Jerry has hit that age a lot of old guys hit (especially rich old guys) where they just don't give a shit what people think anymore and will do and say whatever they want.

Next thing we know, Jerry will be giving the double bird to people during games Bud Adams-style.

Reaction score
People want to say there's this huge difference in talent/FO between our squads. From what I can tell here's the difference between Dallas and NY and Eli and Romo.

When Romo needs someone to step up and make a play for him, Martellus Bennet lets it hit him in the face. Patrick Crayton drops a huge third down, or stops running his route. Miles Austin runs the wrong route/can't adjust to an easy ball down the middle. When Eli/Giants need someone to step up some nobody is trapping a ball against his helmet or Mario Manningham is making the catch of a lifetime down the sideline. We get that from who? Jesse Holley in September? And all he did was get wide open because Whitner bit on the PA and then get caught from behind.

Ya think ?

Reaction score
It feels like jerry has run out of explanations .

First he hypes us up. Then he says we need to be tougher. Then he says QB is the difference. Now he's talking trash

Reaction score
There are obvious differences here and there like we have a sick TE and they have a better line

But the biggest difference is that they always had multiple pass rushers. And with that it allows you to exploit different weak points in pass protection.

If I'm facing 3rd and long against Dallas I know I'm doubling ware.

With the giants they got 3 guys that can beat you.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
what do those pass rushers have to do with the horseshoe up the ass plays that explain the Giants success versus ours? They make them, we don't. We have teams that can keep us competitive near the top of the league/division, keep us in tight games against good squads, they make retarded plays, we don't. That's the only difference.

Reaction score
The biggest plays are created via pass rush or lack thereof. Their opportunities come more often

Bad Luck has turned into an ugly trend .

If you get bit by a snake, best not stick your dick in it's nest
:wiseoldcowboy

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Really because their biggest plays tend to include JAG receivers making insane catches and opposing punt returners fumbling and all star CBs dropping picks.

Their pass rush keeps them in games so this shit can happen, but various aspects of our team does the same for us. We just don't get any of that awesome shit listed above.

Reaction score
This and the glory hole comment, my thought is that Jerry has lost it upstairs and doesn’t give a fuck anymore. Much like retards, they don’t have enough sense to realize they shouldn’t be happy.

Reaction score
:dbair they cheated

Idk that kind of stuff is a combination of coaching and luck

A back up returner fumbles twice inside the 20 AND bradshaw has his progress ruled stopped just as he fumbles in his territory in the 4thQ

The packers fumble what 3 times and the giants recover all of the them? And the giants fumble twice and recover both, something like that. Plus 4 or 5 drops for GB

The giants have a better structure and are Better built but spare me the clutch qb shit. Romos gonna beat their ass

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The giants have a better structure and are Better built

Maybe slightly, but thats made up for by us having a much better QB.

Fact is the only difference between us is clutch plays made by JAGs. They have em, we don't. Don't know why. It's not like Crayton and Miles and co. aren't decent players.

Reaction score
The same crayton that's been Mia since we dropped him ?

Eli can play, he's only got like 40 more picks than romo in 30 more games . He's not far behind romo in all other categories . Romos only a little better .

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Eli can play, he's only got like 40 more picks than romo in 30 more games . He's not far behind romo in all other categories . Romos only a little better .

Wut the fuck?

Romo is at least 19% better than Eli by my calculations.

Top Bottom