Reaction score
Dallas: 2012: O/U 8.5 wins, O: -125, U: -105

NYG: 2012: O/U 9.5 wins, O: -110, U: -120

Philly: O/U 10 wins, O: -135, U: +105

DC: O/U 6.5 wins, O: even, U: -130

Predictions??

Reaction score
NYG: 2012: I'll take the under here. They continue to lose key pieces and I don't think they'll continue striking on replacements.

Philly: Should go over if Vick can stay healthy for once

DC: Probably under. RGIII is too raw. I don't see him ballin out like Cam Newton. Plus, they suck in a lot of other areas. Particularly at WR.

Dallas: Should definitely go over. I think we have a 12 win team. The only issue is if Garrett decides to stay on as coach like he apparently plans on doing. Then that total drops to about 6-7 wins. In a perfect world, the Garrett family would decide to pursue some Ginger carnival traveling circus act, and just retire promptly from the NFL.

Reaction score
I like Dallas over 8.5. That seems like easy money.

Philly is an under bet. But not a huge amount. You're basically playing for a push as it's very feasible NFC East winner could have 10 wins.

Giants I wouldn't touch.

Washington.... I see them right at 6 or 7 wins, so I'm not sure I'd touch that one either.

Reaction score
Doesn't that seem really low though?

I mean, I would've at least expected 9.

Am I crazy for thinking we're going to be a lot better than national perception?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Doesn't that seem really low though?

I mean, I would've at least expected 9.

Am I crazy for thinking we're going to be a lot better than national perception?

That's my worry. Vegas isn't stupid. Maybe they are banking on Dallas weak perception.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
no idea what we will but...

the skins, eagles and cardinals gave us problems with there defense last year......this year we play the eagles skins steelers and ravens all within a similar style.....so that is six games right there alone I think we could really struggle to score points and who knows how good or bad this defense will be....

throw in the giants, saints at seattle and cincy and It really seems like a 7-9 or 8-8 type season....

hopefully not though.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
no idea what we will but...

the skins, eagles and cardinals gave us problems with there defense last year......this year we play the eagles skins steelers and ravens all within a similar style.....so that is six games right there alone I think we could really struggle to score points and who knows how good or bad this defense will be....

throw in the giants, saints at seattle and cincy and It really seems like a 7-9 or 8-8 type season....

hopefully not though.

We were playing without Austin in both Redskins' game, otherwise, I don't think the game would have been as close. Eagles... just ran into a meat-grinder. Cardinals... just bad playcalling by Garrett.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dallas: 2012: O/U 8.5 wins, O: -125, U: -105

NYG: 2012: O/U 9.5 wins, O: -110, U: -120

Philly: O/U 10 wins, O: -135, U: +105

DC: O/U 6.5 wins, O: even, U: -130

Predictions??

I've never bet, always have, so could you explain what the negative numbers mean?

Reaction score
Sports wagering is illegal, bob.

PM everlastingxxx if you're trying to get assfucked again. No need to go back to jail.

Top Bottom