Reaction score
Congrats to DoomsdayDefense for winning the 2011 DCU Fantasy Football League...

uffl.png

DoomsdayDefense

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, your post was real intelligent. Whatever.

Sproles for Jackson is not a very good trade. Show me a ranking where Sproles is anywhere near Jackson.

Just wait until the end of the year and then compare the fantasy points. That'll show just how good that trade would've be.

Sproles fantasy points 277.30
Jackson fantasy points 229.20

Open mouth, insert foot.

DoomsdayDefense

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You are throwing stones yet you wanted Jackson instead of Sproles. Nice one.

I wanted Jackson at the time because I needed receivers. Rock at the time needed runners. It was a trade that would've been beneficial to both parties.

I'm "throwing stones" because I was mocked by a third party at the time, who went on to suggest that at years end the trade would prove to be a bad one. I hope this clears up any confusion on your end.

Cythim

Reaction score
I wanted Jackson at the time because I needed receivers. Rock at the time needed runners. It was a trade that would've been beneficial to both parties.

I'm "throwing stones" because I was mocked by a third party at the time, who went on to suggest that at years end the trade would prove to be a bad one. I hope this clears up any confusion on your end.

What is there to be confused about? You are acting like a dick when the league saved your season by talking Rock out of the trade. Sproles was hot this season but Jackson is still a better fantasy option.

Reaction score
What is there to be confused about? You are acting like a dick when the league saved your season by talking Rock out of the trade. Sproles was hot this season but Jackson is still a better fantasy option.

I can't speak for Dooms, but I think he is talking about how the trade was beneficial for both people (1 needed a rb, the other needed a receiver), and how it was scoffed at.

Also, I don't agree that Jackson is the better option. As has been proven this year. Sproles will get you yards receiving, running, and returning.

Oh, and I didn't think he was acting like a dick.

I know I'll be trying to draft Sproles early next year.

Cythim

Reaction score
I can't speak for Dooms, but I think he is talking about how the trade was beneficial for both people (1 needed a rb, the other needed a receiver), and how it was scoffed at.

Also, I don't agree that Jackson is the better option. As has been proven this year. Sproles will get you yards receiving, running, and returning.

Oh, and I didn't think he was acting like a dick.

I know I'll be trying to draft Sproles early next year.

Yeah, well you are a giant douche so have at it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm not taking that fucking 3rd place trophy.

If Joe Jackson taught me anything, it's that we don't need that god damned color tv.

Top Bottom