bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jeez. We held the ball for 40:03 compared to their 19:57.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There is no turnaround for this team.

We are 8-8.

Wild lve to know how we get to 8 wins.

I don't see it when I see the schedule.

This To me looks like a 6 win team.

We are just not very good and the coaches make us worse, there borderline terrible.

Reaction score
This just confirms that Dallas has the dumbest fanbase in the entire league.

For years, Romo and Dirk have been getting reamed as scapegoats for the shortcomings and failures of management. Ask any Niners' fan if he'd take Romo over Smith straight up. The answer would be "yes" 100% of the time.

I don't see this team winning more than 7 games, but it's certainly not because of Romo.

As bb always says, if you were to replace Craig Morton or Steve Walsh with Tony Romo, then this franchise probably wins about 7 titles, and the Roger Staubach/Troy Aikman eras don't even occur.

I have to agree.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
As bb always says, if you were to replace Craig Morton or Steve Walsh with Tony Romo, then this franchise probably wins about 7 titles, and the Roger Staubach/Troy Aikman eras don't even occur.

You sir are a filthy liar and, in all likelihood, a homosexual.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
witten apparently said after the game that he has been on this side of these kinds of games 2 many times, and its not about moral victories.

Funny, Jason garrett and jerry jones both talked about moral victories for about 15 minutes a piece after the game....

I wonder why that is? the players in this locker room know the deal here but they can do nothing about it just like the fans.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Have we had any wow plays this year? In the good way

only the murray run in ny, which was a busted play.

We have no vertical passing game to speak of anymore and it appears all that is important is getting the ball to dez in the passing game.

Reaction score
Could be wrong, but I can't envision too many players on this roster openly lobbying to save Ginger's job if it ever came to that point.

Even Norv gets that much love in SD every offseason.

These guys obviously must be quite aware of all the coaching blunders at this point. The players fought very hard to get back into that game today. It has to hurt when your OWN coach screws the pooch.

Top Bottom