cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The Browns are moving on from him way too soon. They are all in on Teddy Bridgewater I guess.

The Texans are probably cussing the Browns out right now.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The Browns are moving on from him way too soon. They are all in on Teddy Bridgewater I guess.

As bad as they are now going to be, they could have drafted Bridgewater regardless.

Pure give up move. They might as well mail in the remaining 14 games with their QB situation.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The Browns saw Jacksonville these last 2 weeks and thought we will never out-suck them, let's trade our only offensive weapon.

Have you ever seen a team move on from such a high pick so quickly? He was the 3rd overall player drafted in 2012. That is strange.

Reaction score
The Browns saw Jacksonville these last 2 weeks and thought we will never out-suck them, let's trade our only offensive weapon.

Have you ever seen a team move on from such a high pick so quickly? He was the 3rd overall player drafted in 2012. That is strange.

That and he played pretty well last year, all things considered.

Reaction score
Wow, now I get to hear about this on Columbus sports talk radio all week, Brown's fans are drinking poison right now as it is. Now they will be walking out in rush traffic.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wow, now I get to hear about this on Columbus sports talk radio all week, Brown's fans are drinking poison right now as it is. Now they will be walking out in rush traffic.

The poor Brown fans are probably asking Baltimore to take this team now. That new owner seems like he's gunning for Jerry with his decisions.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How the F do you hire that guy to be your GM? A guy off the NFLN set?

I mean, I wonder how great Richardson was really going to be because he takes a ton of punishment. But I don't think that means you just give him away for a pick that might be in the 20s.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I forgot they got doofus Mike Lombardi.

Also, how long before Jerry sends them our 2nd round pick for our QB-of-the-future (29-year old) Brandon Weeden?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I forgot they got doofus Mike Lombardi.

Also, how long before Jerry sends them our 2nd round pick for our QB-of-the-future (29-year old) Brandon Weeden?

I hate to say it, but we could just do that.

We liked Weeden last year.

Reaction score
He was adamant about a team trading for brian hoyer years ago.

He must be awfully confident in his job security to bottom out like this.
No qb, rb, or wr.

Btw my finger slipped I meant to have Mia and Kc as my wild cards not Cleveland and kc

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd absolutely take Weeden for cheap enough. I think he can play.

And I know Lombardi was a GM with the Raiders, but the Raiders sucked a lot of that time and who knows what he did anyway with Crazy Al making calls. I thought he had all kinds of goofy opinions on NFLN. Plus he had a lot of goofy takes on his show on the Ticket. Guy seems to have a big ego where he locks onto his opinions and won't admit he's wrong, which seems to me to be a very bad quality.

Top Bottom